Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suspension adjustment nausea!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I was at a traffic light today and decided to try adjusting the suspension. It really nauseated me! It feels very odd the way it adjusts the front and then the back, and if you look in the rear view mirror while it is doing it you feel like you are on a boat with choppy seas!

Me: Doctor, my arm hurts when I do *this*.
Doctor: Don't do that then.

:)

So, I was at a traffic light today and decided to try adjusting the suspension. It really nauseated me! It feels very odd the way it adjusts the front and then the back, and if you look in the rear view mirror while it is doing it you feel like you are on a boat with choppy seas!

I've raised the suspension while in park to high and it felt like you slowly glided up, almost hard to tell. Is there maybe something wrong with your air suspension?

Try this:

Last edited by a moderator: