Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S December Production email

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else get this email, here's a snippet

Screen Shot 2012-12-06 at 4.07.26 PM.png

There's more to it, basically NO GUARANTEE they can make it in time, but would try. I'm all for it!!!

I got the email, too!

This is the part where they get my hopes up for a 2012 delivery after I've just about managed to accept that it's going to be the end of January 2013!

Oh well, it still put a massive smile on my face --> :biggrin:

I got the email. I replied immediately.
I was expecting clicking the button to take me to MyTesla. I wasn't expecting it to just create an email to delivery with the subject of "yes". My email is forwarded, so I included my P6852 and my Reservation number. hopefully they can figure that out. I'll be interested to hear when people get the follow up emails asking about financing (or was I supposed to say that I'm paying cash in the body of the "yes" email?)

I'd be happy to sacrifice a day or two in delivery to get a 2013 rather than a 2012, since I think 2013s will have higher resale value. but I'd much prefer a Dec 31 delivery to a Feb 15 delivery.

I still don't see how I could be in the running to get my P6852 in December when kroneal is still waiting for his sig.

I just got the email a moment ago and replied immediately. I'm P957, and I'm in Texas.

I will be a little peeved if they feed the California pipeline due to the convenience of delivery in order to pad their quarterly stats. It wouldn't be that big deal if it was P1,200, but P6800+ would be very annoying. Just being honest, and no offense to the later # Californians who got the email. I'm looking forward to the car AND the 2012 tax credit.

Andy

4071, seems we are all in CA and P85 or at leat 85kw

I'm thinking it's the 85kWh thing, as I'm in Oregon and I've seen both Performance and Non. I've seen several blues but several that are other colors.

Like I said before on another thread, while there is likely some constellation of commonalities in those who are getting cars "early" it's very unlikely that we'll ever be able to deduce what they are. Frankly, I'm just stoked that there's a chance.