Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Model S December Production email

Got it too. #2863 in Portland, OR.

Edit: Perf, Brown, Silver 21, obeche gloss, tan leather, pano, tech, sound, paint armor.
    Last edited by drbradfo; 2012-12-06 at 06:06 PM.

Lyon - I believe you are right

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I'm thinking it's the 85kWh thing, as I'm in Oregon and I've seen both Performance and Non. I've seen several blues but several that are other colors.

Like I said before on another thread, while there is likely some constellation of commonalities in those who are getting cars "early" it's very unlikely that we'll ever be able to deduce what they are. Frankly, I'm just stoked that there's a chance.

I've already been given a delivery window of Dec 9-23 and am waiting my final MVPA and I got the email so it was somewhat confusing for me. In Arizona P#130 85W performance.

I just spoke with the Tesla rep - seems like the magic ingredients is the combination of 85K battery pack and air suspension.
    Model S 85kW, White/Black Leather/Lacewood/21 inch wheels/Tech/Air Suspension/Sound Studio Package/CF Spoiler/Parcel Shelf/Twin Chargers
    Model X (Reservation #2xx)

7889, living in Atlanta.

I'm a little shocked to get the mail, to be honest. Hm. This would change all my tax thoughts. I wasn't expecting anything until March(!).
    P7889 / V3260 • P85 (badged) • 21" Silver • Black on Black (and red piping) with CF • fully loaded
    added: 35 tint • full hood armor

It makes me wonder if your chances increase if you're paying cash and not trading in a vehicle, since they specifically addressed those two questions in the email. At any rate, I'd hate to be the employee responsible for checking the delivery@teslamotors.com address right about now!!
    85kW Performance Model S • Green • Grey Interior • 21" grey wheels • Pano Roof • Tech Package • Sound Package • Jump Seats • Permagrin

Get local weather and looping NEXRAD formatted for your car's browser at TeslaWeather.com

Any idea on whether the EV tax credit will increase in 2013? I mean I realize that Fiscal cliff, nobody knows, etc, etc, but I recall that the proposed budgets had it go up to $10k.... or I could just press the button.
    P7889 / V3260 • P85 (badged) • 21" Silver • Black on Black (and red piping) with CF • fully loaded
    added: 35 tint • full hood armor

For the email too. Said "hell yes".

- Andrew (p3853 - 85kW, Grey, 19'', Air Ride, Tech, Child Seats, cargo)
    (P3853, VIN 3062) 85kW Dolphin Grey, Air Suspension, 19'' Wheels, Tech Package, Child Seats, Cargo Cover, No HPWC

I got the email too and I opted in. Unfortunately I have to sell two cars to get the money for the down payment but I can raid the liquid funds to cover it until the cars are sold.

This could be the greatest Christmas gift ever.

Funny story: My wife said "its a good thing you bought my Christmas gift already since you would probably cheap out" She is correct...

P85 & 40kw
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyChuck View Post
    It makes me wonder if your chances increase if you're paying cash and not trading in a vehicle, since they specifically addressed those two questions in the email. At any rate, I'd hate to be the employee responsible for checking the delivery@teslamotors.com address right about now!!
    At this stage they want to deliver as many cars as possible to those able and willing to pony up the cash or financing this year. I think those questions are purely related to get the ball rolling as the trade in process may be a bit more cumbersome.

+1 on the delivery@teslamotors.com email account. Someone's iphone is about to explode.

Thread Information