Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Range mode charge - 315 Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone done a range charge? I did yesterday and had 315 miles Ideal!
I hadn't fully recharged my car since driving back from the factory. Once I did finish a regular charge I think.

here was the first direction of my trip:

I drove about 78 miles to Crescent city from Arcata when I arrived I had 200 over miles Ideal still!

I did the trip going 68 in 65 zones, 58 in 55 zones and passed aggressively 2 times w/ 2-3 seconds of full throtttle :wink:
there are 2 'big hills' to go over I went down the first one @ around 70 -75mph but slowed to 64-66 going up it.

don't know what's up w/ my attachments... apparently you cant remove attachments?

link is pretty useful

http://www.jurassictest.ch/GR/

Attachments

• Ar - CC.JPG
    Ar - CC.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 927
  • Ar - CC.JPG
    Ar - CC.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 879
Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like the norm for range charge is around 275 miles for most 85kw cars. Any idea why yours is so much higher? 15% higher than the average is pretty significant could it be that the cells are just that much better or could the parameters on your pack be set differently than most? Please keep us posted on how your pack trends.

It seems like the norm for range charge is around 275 miles for most 85kw cars. Any idea why yours is so much higher? 15% higher than the average is pretty significant could it be that the cells are just that much better or could the parameters on your pack be set differently than most? Please keep us posted on how your pack trends.

Ideal 315 == Rated 275 ??