Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadtrip-maps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

My North Georgia Mountains Trip was one of these loops. We bailed about 3/4 the way through because my wife was getting bored. It is also a big road cycling (pedal kind) loop also. Bicyclistis call it '6 Gap' And it is a bit simplified. I have done it a dozen times or so. And ridden modified (3 or 4 or 5 gap) parts of it probably 50 or so times.

Motorbike Ride : Dahlonega - Suches - Helen ( North Georgia 8 Loop )

I highly recommend. It should be doable from North Metro Atlanta on a single range charge in decent weather. It is probably 240 or so miles to get there drive the full loop and drive back.

My North Georgia Mountains Trip was one of these loops. We bailed about 3/4 the way through because my wife was getting bored. It is also a big road cycling (pedal kind) loop also. Bicyclistis call it '6 Gap' And it is a bit simplified. I have done it a dozen times or so. And ridden modified (3 or 4 or 5 gap) parts of it probably 50 or so times.

Motorbike Ride : Dahlonega - Suches - Helen ( North Georgia 8 Loop )

I highly recommend. It should be doable from North Metro Atlanta on a single range charge in decent weather. It is probably 240 or so miles to get there drive the full loop and drive back.

nice trip!!!!