Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaMotorsClub on Model S display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
I am surprised that we haven't seen too many pictures of Tesla Motors Club website being viewed on a Model S center display.
(Someone want to post one?)

I wonder if there could be an improved "Theme" to make the site look best on the Model S.

I wonder if there could be an improved "Theme" to make the site look best on the Model S.

Maybe multiple themes are in order. One for each interior trim combination to match your own car: Carbon fiber, Obeche, Lacewood, etc. along with the correct leather color, including stitching of course. I'm thinking something along the lines of the cheesy Find My Friends app on my iPhone (which is supposedly based on the leather stitching in Steve Job's personal jet). :)

mzl.gcdjwgqu.320x480-75.jpg

Maybe multiple themes are in order. One for each interior trim combination to match your own car: Carbon fiber, Obeche, Lacewood, etc. along with the correct leather color, including stitching of course...

Good idea!

- - - Updated - - -

How's this, TEG?

Cool! Thanks. I like how the thread title (at the top of your picture) describes what we are seeing.