Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Actual pictures of the grey?

I love your car, Zextraterrestrial! The grey on grey looks so damned bad ass. I'm getting that same body color, but I just can't with good conscience get the 21" tires. We're already spending 5x the amount of money I have ever paid for a car.

Quote Originally Posted by hvb View Post
    I love your car, Zextraterrestrial! The grey on grey looks so damned bad ass. I'm getting that same body color, but I just can't with good conscience get the 21" tires. We're already spending 5x the amount of money I have ever paid for a car.
    way expensive ;>
    I had spent $30k on a car before this.
    So worth it!
    - 'Joules' 12/1/12 - 28550mi @ 368Whr/mi Zextraterrestials S (tory)

Quote Originally Posted by aviators99 View Post
    Bit off topic...
    Wow, the S looks huge sitting in front of the double garage door! It's going to be an adventure shoe-horning ours into my 2 car garage with a MINI Cooper Clubman as a stable mate. Guess I'll find out in a week or so!
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.
    ----
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Model S: VIN P 3552 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoli View Post
    Bit off topic...
    Wow, the S looks huge sitting in front of the double garage door! It's going to be an adventure shoe-horning ours into my 2 car garage with a MINI Cooper Clubman as a stable mate. Guess I'll find out in a week or so!
    Hey, that's exactly the same situation in my garage - a Clubman to keep the S company! Don't worry, Nikoli; I've already measured the room in my garage (looks pretty much like the one to the right in aviators99's picture) and it should be fine (just). To be safe, it'd be best to get passengers in and out of the car once outside the garage though.
    VIN P 3552 - 60 kWh with Supercharging, Green, Black Roof, Black Leather, Piano Black trim, Tech Package, Active Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, Firmware v5.11, 28,000+ blissful miles since January 2013!

Model S - R140
    Quote Originally Posted by gg_wants_a_tesla View Post
    Hey, that's exactly the same situation in my garage - a Clubman to keep the S company! Don't worry, Nikoli; I've already measured the room in my garage (looks pretty much like the one to the right in aviators99's picture) and it should be fine (just). To be safe, it'd be best to get passengers in and out of the car once outside the garage though.
    Mine did *not* fit, as many already know. There are people jackhammering away the utility step it at this very moment, and I'll post the after pictures tonight.
    Model S - R140 - 5YJSA1DN4CFP01275 - 85kWh, Dolphin Gray, Black Leather, Piano, Tech, Audio, Suspension, 19", Pano, Twin, HPWC.

Model S - R140
    Quote Originally Posted by aviators99 View Post
    Mine did *not* fit, as many already know. There are people jackhammering away the utility step it at this very moment, and I'll post the after pictures tonight.
    Here are before/after pictures:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=ea4c1b88dc
    Model S - R140 - 5YJSA1DN4CFP01275 - 85kWh, Dolphin Gray, Black Leather, Piano, Tech, Audio, Suspension, 19", Pano, Twin, HPWC.

Model S P9398
    Here are two shots I took of the Grey car at the Garden State Plaza location. I did not have the grey card, the lighting at the charging station wasn't great and the car was a bit dirty from test drives in the rain. The 19" wheels notwithstanding, it was a Performance.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thread Information