Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Live stream of a factory delivery

Blog Entries
    Flight and hotel are confirmed -- so I consider this in ink now I hear the point on the usefulness of live streaming the delivery ... though I'm hoping my audience will extend way beyond this forum and youtube (I need to go work on that). I'll also work with Tesla to see what else I can do (factory or otherwise).
    SOLD | Roadster 2.5 #1077 | Very Orange | Forged Wheels | Electronics Package
    Model S #SSL146 / VIN #246 | Signature Red | Black Interior with CF Accents | 21" Silver Wheels | Panoramic Sunroof | Performance
    http://fearlessbit.com/

Great news Cinergi. When are you flying out?
    VIN 2301: Performance 85 ● Blue Metallic ● Pano ● 21" Grey Wheels ● Black Leather/CF Interior ● CF Spoiler ● Tech/Sound Packages ● 7.6 kW Solar PV Array

Blog Entries
    I'll be there Friday afternoon through saturday (flying back sunday morning).. I know there's folks in the area -- would be great to get together for lunch/dinner/drinks/whatever?
    Model S #SSL146 / VIN #246 | Signature Red | Black Interior with CF Accents | 21" Silver Wheels | Panoramic Sunroof | Performance

One member was able to shoot photos, and was told he was the first since the ban took effect. The reason had been some irresponsible extrapolating of door panels visible in one early tour shot to the conclusion Tesla couldn't possibly attain the output it claimed. I guess such concerns are now moot!

So you may be in luck.

cinergi, not sure if you'll see this in time but I am scheduled to pick up my car at 1 P.M. on Friday. Are you going to be at the factory by then? I'll check back on this thread before we get there, but feel free to PM me as well. Just counting the hours.

P813
    What time are you doing the video? We have a 9am factory delivery today.
    Blue 85kWh, Tan Leather, Piano Black, Performance, 21" Silver Wheels, Pano Roof, Sound.

Blog Entries
    I fly out tomorrow. I should be visiting Deer Creek tomorrow and doing the factory thing on Saturday. I have no details or timelines yet, but will update this thread as I know more ...

Quote Originally Posted by cinergi View Post
    I fly out tomorrow. I should be visiting Deer Creek tomorrow and doing the factory thing on Saturday. I have no details or timelines yet, but will update this thread as I know more ...
    Love your videos, please post on youtube for those of us who cannot watch the live stream. BTW, Are you getting a second MS?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by highedu View Post
    Love your videos, please post on youtube for those of us who cannot watch the live stream. BTW, Are you getting a second MS?
    I'll try to make sure I record locally on the camera, too so I can post it. I'm not getting another car (it's just me). This is just a ... special occasion.

Model S5,651, Model X109
    Quote Originally Posted by cinergi View Post
    This is just a ... special occasion.
    5000th delivery? Mitt getting one?
    Model S Performance, VIN 02595. Blue, Tan, Matte Obeche. Best car I've ever driven.

Thread Information