Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thread preview bubble

Should thread previews be disabled?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know how to get rid of this? Is this a vBulletin feature?

Untitled-1.jpg

It is a VB feature. Don't know of any way of getting rid of it, but I wonder: why do you need it removed? Not trying to be dismissive, just wondering in what circumstances it's a hindrance.

It is a VB feature. Don't know of any way of getting rid of it, but I wonder: why do you need it removed? Not trying to be dismissive, just wondering in what circumstances it's a hindrance.

Sometimes it pops up and covers the links to the pages and I have to move the mouse away and back quickly to click directly on a page. See the following:

nobubble.jpg

Above you can see the thread and the links to page numbers

bubble.jpg

But then hover on down to click on a page, the bubble interferes with that view.

It's just one of those things that I would turn off if I had the option.

I find them useful at times (when I'm wondering what the heck some new thread is about), but annoying at other times (when just trying to scroll the page)

Best compromise I've come up with is to attempt to keep my mouse pointer just off the left edge of the list, so that it doesn't encounter any links when I scroll the page.