Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Signature - What Colour?

Canadian Signatures - What Color?

• Black

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Signature Red

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perhaps we're not buying signature series, we're just buying the special red color. I went tan interior, so I'm close to a good Canadian.

Anyone else having a hard time during these final days of waiting? I was doing okay until VGER piped up with a VIN....

Sig red is clearly the inspired color of the lot. The Model S looks handsome in black and stately in pearl white, but the rest of the palate seems less inspired compared to those offered by Ferrari or Aston Martin.

If Tesla made sig red an option on regular performance cars for $2,000 I bet they'd get a lot of takers.

Interesting that there are no Pearl Whites in this sample, despite if being fairly popular down south. Perhaps it is that Canadians are realistic about how much of the time there is rain, snow and grime up here! I know my wife and I had that discussion!

I personally find white (and lighter colors) are actually better in those grimy conditions. I favor dark cars (current car is black) and they look great when clean, but really show the dirt.

My absolute favorite Model S color is Signature red, but alas I'm a Production so will go with the dark blue (and try to keep it clean:smile:)

I planned to have it in silver but changed my mind to red. I will keep that for a couple of years and may have it shrink wrapped to a totally different colour. Perhaps a silver based with a hint of sage green, I only saw this colour on a Mercedes Coupe.

Silver looks great as a colour, but to me, there are just waaay to many silver vehicles out there...I like to differentiate myself...how good are the wraps at "covering up" the base colour?...I have only seen advertising wraps that only cover a small part of the base...to small to judge.

Silver looks great as a colour, but to me, there are just waaay to many silver vehicles out there...I like to differentiate myself...how good are the wraps at "covering up" the base colour?...I have only seen advertising wraps that only cover a small part of the base...to small to judge.
I have seen a few in person that looked great
Search here using the word 'wrap' there are lots of pics available.
Here is one of my favorites that I would consider myself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    626.1 KB · Views: 122

Go to youtube and check out "Impressive Wrap". It truly is impressive.