Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car left California Saturday...Arriving Monday!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WOW....I got a call from the truck driver and from my delivery coordinator to let me know that my car should arrive Monday morning. That is a two day delivery from Tesla...phenomenal. I was expecting the car to arrive after next weekend...but...Monday between 8am and 9am I should get the call from the driver. Thanks everyone for the Texas specific help that you have provided.

Congrats! How far are you from that big wind farm in South Texas? Last time I drove down to McAllen I passed one, and I think it would be awesome to get a photo of the car with the wind farm behind it. I've even considered buying the Brookstone quadrotor with an HD camera to do a shot that starts at the car and pans up to the windmills:

http://www.brookstone.com/parrot-ar...Control_Toys|SubCategoryWidget|786406p&catId=

I will. I am a little worried about something regarding the delivery. There is fog forecast for Saturday and Sunday night in the area. I hope that it's a light fog and that the driver is able to continue through it. (The following may date me from my days at UT Austin)

Onward Through the Fog!

STxTesla,

Mine must be on your truck as well! I got a call at my office on Saturday from Constantine. If you see a Sig Red in your truck, take a picture for me!

They said they should arrive either this evening or in the morning!! I was doubting it, but they are true to that delivery window...

I took delivery of my car this morning. Constantine was great. He said that there were two other cars on the truck, one for Austin and one for Dallas. He left Corpus about 45 minutes ago.
I could not get a picture...they were all covered in white. Good luck on your delivery!