Thread: Car left California Saturday...Arriving Monday!!

Car left California Saturday...Arriving Monday!!

WOW....I got a call from the truck driver and from my delivery coordinator to let me know that my car should arrive Monday morning. That is a two day delivery from Tesla...phenomenal. I was expecting the car to arrive after next weekend...but...Monday between 8am and 9am I should get the call from the driver. Thanks everyone for the Texas specific help that you have provided.
    "These go to eleven..."

Congrats! How far are you from that big wind farm in South Texas? Last time I drove down to McAllen I passed one, and I think it would be awesome to get a photo of the car with the wind farm behind it. I've even considered buying the Brookstone quadrotor with an HD camera to do a shot that starts at the car and pans up to the windmills:

http://www.brookstone.com/parrot-ar-...786406p&catId=

The wind farm is on the North side of the Port of Corpus Christi...which is the Northeastern corner of Corpus. I am way south....south of the city out on Padre Island...about 25 miles from there.
    "These go to eleven..."

So flippin' jealous, STxTesla! I thought I'd be sending you a picture of your car on the carrier when my car was being delivered. Great news for you! Post pictures of your delivery!

I will. I am a little worried about something regarding the delivery. There is fog forecast for Saturday and Sunday night in the area. I hope that it's a light fog and that the driver is able to continue through it. (The following may date me from my days at UT Austin)

Onward Through the Fog!
    "These go to eleven..."

STxTesla,

Mine must be on your truck as well! I got a call at my office on Saturday from Constantine. If you see a Sig Red in your truck, take a picture for me!

They said they should arrive either this evening or in the morning!! I was doubting it, but they are true to that delivery window...

I took delivery of my car this morning. Constantine was great. He said that there were two other cars on the truck, one for Austin and one for Dallas. He left Corpus about 45 minutes ago.
    I could not get a picture...they were all covered in white. Good luck on your delivery!
    "These go to eleven..."

Roadster #1144 + Sig 114 dsm363's Avatar
    Congrats to the new Texas owners. Planning on a BBQ run to Luling at some point.
    Moderator - Model S, Mountain/Southwest, Texas, Northwest, Off Topic forums
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Thread Information