Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Flurry of P delivery dates: are all these 85KWh models only? 8 (

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey timdorr: are all the current flurry of new emails and on-line deliver dates for P's just for 85KWh models?

Does it look to you like they are skipping lower reservation #s with 60 and 40 KWh packs? It looks that way, as I cant see one person getting the beloved 'email' with anything but 85.

Thoughts?

Right, but that's been known for quite some time. Thread search fails me, but 60kwh was always going to fall after initial 85kwh and the various delays just pushed everything back. It didn't change the initial staggered delivery based on pack size.

Interesting. When I called and then posted the thread referenced above, there was no mention of the EPA being part of the hold up. I was just told that Tesla had delayed the production in the same manner that the whole production schedule was delayed. Now I'm worried. Anything that depends on a government agency is highly prone to significant delays. I was so hoping that I would get my car by Mid January but I am now not at all confident that this will be the case... *staggers off to go meditate away frustration* OOOOMMMMMMM.

Cheers

Interesting. When I called and then posted the thread referenced above, there was no mention of the EPA being part of the hold up. I was just told that Tesla had delayed the production in the same manner that the whole production schedule was delayed. Now I'm worried. Anything that depends on a government agency is highly prone to significant delays. I was so hoping that I would get my car by Mid January but I am now not at all confident that this will be the case... *staggers off to go meditate away frustration* OOOOMMMMMMM.

Going back and reading other posts and the 3rd quarter letter Tesla for the last month has been pretty consistent that EPA approval will be by the end of the year. (I don't know how I missed all of that before). Plus by the time Jan rolls around everyone with their 85's ahead of you should be taken care of or close to it. I bet you still see yours mid-January.