Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Model S in Princeton, NJ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd be interested to know. I'd like to know more of the owners in the area. You'll be seeing a lot of a Green Model S branching out from its newly renovated garage in the Mill Hill section of Trenton and travelling to Princeton, Yardley and beyond.

I didn't get any more info on the original car mentioned... I believe the map of Model S reservations shows one at Governors Lane in Princeton. That said, I'd be curious to see what Model S Sequoia Green looks like next to Roadster Signature Green.:biggrin:

Send me a private message if you want to meet up on a rain- and snow-free weekend afternoon sometime. I spend a huge amount of time at several places within 10 miles of you.

Congrats (or congrats soon?) on your new pickup!

That's not me, however I do live in Monroe, work in Cranbury - and Red Model S P85 - I am told should be delivered next week. Definitely interested in meeting other EV owners in the area. My other EV street cred so far is a Fisker Karma and we recently added 6 Chevy Volts to our company fleet. Interested in touching base.

Hey njclean, congrats on your upcoming model s! would be happy to touch base if you want - send me a private message (PM) if you can and maybe we can meet up. i bounce between work sites, but am sometimes in hightstown area so lunch isn't out of the question.

since my original post, i've seen model s's quite frequently in princeton...blue, brown, white, black,...

Saturday 7/27 works for me anytime after 12PM. Would be happy to host at my office in Cranbury - Level 2 charger there as well if anybody needs to top off. Located right off Exit 8A of the Turnpike at 1 Corporate Drive, Cranbury NJ.

If in Cranbury I may also bring along the Fisker Karma. Its old-tech compared to the Model S, but a beauty to behold.

Let me know if it works for you guys. Of course others welcome as well.

Saturday 7/27 works for me anytime after 12PM. Would be happy to host at my office in Cranbury - Level 2 charger there as well if anybody needs to top off. Located right off Exit 8A of the Turnpike at 1 Corporate Drive, Cranbury NJ.

If in Cranbury I may also bring along the Fisker Karma. Its old-tech compared to the Model S, but a beauty to behold.

Let me know if it works for you guys. Of course others welcome as well.

Sounds good - I'd be interested to see the Karma, and I'm sure others would as well. Shall we commit to maybe 1-4 pm window onsite, with others coming in and out according to their schedules?

1PM start sounds good. I should be able to stick around at least until 3PM. So....

Central Jersey EV Meetup Confirmed:

Saturday July 27th 1PM-till at least 3PM

Back lot of 1 Corporate Drive, Cranbury, NJ 08512 as shown in picture below with our company Volt fleet. I 'll post this to main Mid-Atlantic group shortly. Please RSVP to new thread there. Any questions PM me.

20130422_084212.jpg