Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Model S in Princeton, NJ?

Black Model S in Princeton, NJ?

A colleague indicated he saw one driving by in town over the holiday. Anyone else see or know the owner?

I'd be interested to know. I'd like to know more of the owners in the area. You'll be seeing a lot of a Green Model S branching out from its newly renovated garage in the Mill Hill section of Trenton and travelling to Princeton, Yardley and beyond.

I didn't get any more info on the original car mentioned... I believe the map of Model S reservations shows one at Governors Lane in Princeton. That said, I'd be curious to see what Model S Sequoia Green looks like next to Roadster Signature Green.

Send me a private message if you want to meet up on a rain- and snow-free weekend afternoon sometime. I spend a huge amount of time at several places within 10 miles of you.

Congrats (or congrats soon?) on your new pickup!

That's not me, however I do live in Monroe, work in Cranbury - and Red Model S P85 - I am told should be delivered next week. Definitely interested in meeting other EV owners in the area. My other EV street cred so far is a Fisker Karma and we recently added 6 Chevy Volts to our company fleet. Interested in touching base.

Hey njclean, congrats on your upcoming model s! would be happy to touch base if you want - send me a private message (PM) if you can and maybe we can meet up. i bounce between work sites, but am sometimes in hightstown area so lunch isn't out of the question.

since my original post, i've seen model s's quite frequently in princeton...blue, brown, white, black,...

just ordered my MS this week. can't wait. expecting delivery in august

I am a little north of you guys up Route 1 in New Brunswick with a green 85kwh.

I am game for a meet up if others are interested in the Central or Northern NJ area.
    85kWh - Green w/ Tan - Lacewood - Tech - Pano Roof - Air Suspension - Studio Sound - Delivery 6/7/13 Model X Resv. #12,007
    Blackvue 550GW - Lighted Front T - TSportline 19" Black Wheels - Suntek Matte Wrap & De-chromed thread
    All of my posts and/or pictures are copyrighted and the intellectual property of the author. Do not quote outside of Tesla Motors Club forums without my explicit consent.

Delivered today!

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showt...026#post389026

Definitely up for a meet.
    | Tesla Model S - P85 | Red | Pano | 19" | Tech | Sound | Air Suspension | Twin Chargers | CF Spoiler | VIN# 15454 | Purchased Preconfigured Inventory Car 6/20/13 |
    | Delivered 7/18

Quote Originally Posted by njclean View Post
    Delivered today!

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showt...026#post389026

Definitely up for a meet.
    Was away in FL for a bit - belated congrats!

Seems like the weather will be more reasonable before rain again Sunday. If we get NJ Plugin down maybe Cranbury is close enough to the middle... is there a decent open spot you'd recommend, maybe for Saturday (unless you are ok to "host", i.e., parking)?

Saturday 7/27 works for me anytime after 12PM. Would be happy to host at my office in Cranbury - Level 2 charger there as well if anybody needs to top off. Located right off Exit 8A of the Turnpike at 1 Corporate Drive, Cranbury NJ.

If in Cranbury I may also bring along the Fisker Karma. Its old-tech compared to the Model S, but a beauty to behold.

Let me know if it works for you guys. Of course others welcome as well.
    | Tesla Model S - P85 | Red | Pano | 19" | Tech | Sound | Air Suspension | Twin Chargers | CF Spoiler | VIN# 15454 | Purchased Preconfigured Inventory Car 6/20/13 |
    | Delivered 7/18

Thread Information