Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trusted Model S after market installer in SF Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please post here if you have added to your Model S thinks like, paint armor on the whole car, tinted windows, MobileEye hardware or built in Radar Detectors.

Who installed them?
What work was done?
Itemized price list if multiple items?
Lessons learned?
Regrets / Recommendations?

THANKS!

Hate to regurgitate this ... but having a 3rd party installer install an alarm system ... does it void the warranty ... per "George's memo"?

I'm looking at having my S wrapped but I don't see it as being as "invasive" as wiring something into the car.

I just got my model S done at AutoProFilms in Belmont. The gave me a great price and did amazing work.
Full hood, bumper, fenders, lights, mirrors, and door edges.

You can't even tell the film is on the car. Sorry for the bad pictures, it was very hard to get good pictures in the sun with the shiny new sig red!

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

He stands behind his work so you can always go back to him for any issues. I left my car in the morning and it was done by the afternoon but left it overnight. The next day he did a thorough check for any air bubbles. I was the first model S he did and came out great. I'm sure his next installs will be even better now that he's done one.

I just got my model S done at AutoProFilms in Belmont. The gave me a great price and did amazing work.
Full hood, bumper, fenders, lights, mirrors, and door edges.

You can't even tell the film is on the car. Sorry for the bad pictures, it was very hard to get good pictures in the sun with the shiny new sig red!

Is this a wrapping?

Same colour?

I am having my black S wrapped in "Sig Red". Is this what you had done?

Is this a wrapping?

Same colour?

I am having my black S wrapped in "Sig Red". Is this what you had done?

this is a clear bra... My car is sig red.
to get a quote just email rob. I don't want to quote my price here but it's much more reasonable than other shops..
Premier quoted me close to $2k for the same job.

Bob at Autoconcierge is great and has a lot of high end clients but very expensive. My friend got a $3k quote for a detail on his Ferrari.