Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slightly OT - looking for a corrugated metal supplier in DFW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I'm renovating my garage to pass some time before my Model S arrives in the Spring. I'm going for a slightly industrial look, and am looking for some corrugated metal panels, but ideally not the standard stuff that HD & Lowes stock. I saw this at my local Chipotle Grill, it's 1-1/4 x 1/4 29 gauge galvanized steel, but I cannot find a supplier anywhere, except up in PA, which would mean a $250 shipping fee :eek:

Anybody have any suggestions? I've been to various roofing places, and farm supply, but no luck so far....

Chipotle metal.jpg
Chipotle metal2.jpg

It took a year for me to find the metal roof for my house. You just keep searching on the internet and eventually you'll find what you're looking for.

Try here

Thanks. I've been looking for a while now. The one place I've found on the web that stocks what I'm after and ships is the same place that supplies Chipotle, however, the cost is about 4x the cost of the normal stuff that HD sells, so I can't really justify it.

Be careful when handling that material. It WILL cut you if you are not careful.

Thanks, will do. Have given up trying to find the stuff, so will use the standard stuff from Home Depot, with some sturdy gloves. Will have a lot of straight cuts to do (will buy 12ft sheets, then cut them down to make multiple 36" panels, so need to find out the best way of doing that. Once that's done, I need to make a final decision on the floor...epoxy, tiles etc...it's never-ending!