Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tech Toys 360

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vfx

Aug 18, 2006
CA CA
Another Tivo find

Have not seen it since it since we don't have Velocity channel.

Episode 205

Tech-Toys-360-S2-Tesla-Model-S.jpg

Season 2, Episode 5
Technology knows no boundaries when it comes to Tesla. Pushing innovation and what’s possible to the unthinkable, the Model S breaks through expectations with an unprecedented driving experience, accelerating to 60 MPH in 4.4 seconds. Then, the one-of-a-kind Pi Cycle combines the best of both worlds, operating as a bicycle and a motorcycle by seamlessly combining human and electric power. Music meets technology with gTar, a fully digital guitar that puts players one iPhone away from being the next Hendrix, regardless of experience. Dock the phone in the gTar, load up the app, and an array of interactive LEDs will light the way. Next, if you’re looking for a new worldview, SXC offers a life-changing opportunity to see the Earth from space while riding in a revolutionary SXC Lynx Spaceship.
Episode Preview

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! I have Velocity channel, and just came here to post about that show! (You beat me by 1 minute.)
(They did one on Rimac too.)

Here is another video:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's funny. After seeing that other show posted, I tried searching for it and didn't find it. I then did a search for Tesla and found this show and scheduled it online a few min ago as well.

Well, was the show good?

I came home this afternoon and my neighbor opened his window to yell at me " I just watched a 2 hour show about your car!' He is super excited(almost more than I am) and buying my Rav4 from me. He said the show covered 'everything' and it is really cool.

I almost wish I had a TV (rarely)