Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

artsci's Model S modifications

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that I've finalized my order and will today receive the MVPA, the mods I've planned finally will soon have a car to put them on. Here's my list:

Lloyd's Luxe mats all around
Parking Dynamics front and rear electromagnetic parking sensors
Passport 8500ci Plus Radar detector
Blinder HP-904 Quad Laser Defense System
3M™ Ceramic Series window tint
Soflauthor's CCI
Wolo Air Mite 3 triple tone air horn
Rial Lugano 19" wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires
LED strip trunk lighting

Installation of the Passport, Blinder, Wolo Air horn, and Parking Dynamics hardware will require removal of the front and rear bumpers, which is routine work for the shop that will do the work.

What are others planning?

Last edited:
Now that I've finalized my order and will today receive the MVPA, the mods I've planned finally will soon have a car to put them on. Here's my list:

Lloyd's Luxe mats all around
Parking Dynamics front and rear electromagnetic parking sensors
Passport 8500ci Plus Radar detector
Blinder HP-904 Quad Laser Defense System
3M™ Ceramic Series window tint

Installation of the Passport, Blinder, and Parking Dynamics hardware will require removal of the front and rear bumpers, which is routine work for the shop that will do the work.

What are others planning?

Here in Canada (Ontario, at least) the Radar Detector and Blinder are very illegal.

I would add WeatherTech mats, once available, and possibly Mobileye Lane Departure/Collision Detection.

I am ditching the stock 19" wheels and using the $3500 I saved not getting the 21" wheels to get a nice set of aftermarket wheels. They will be lighter, stronger, and look better than the stockers plus I will still have the 19" for winter duties.

I've got some rubber Lloyd's mats on order for the Canadian winter. Like mknox I'm looking at the Mobileye lane departure and am very interested in the Parking Dynamics sensors. The piece I'm on the fence about is the window tint. I'd love to see a few photos of what people have gotten done first before making a call on that.