Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Public charging stations in Vancouver?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to drive my Roadster to Vancouver but my parents live in a condo and thus no charging facilities there.

Based on some of the apps from my iPhone, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of choices for public charging stations in Vancouver.

So I have two questions:

1) is there another resource that I may use which will include a more comprehensive list of charging stations in greater Vancouver area?

2) are there any HPC's in Vancouver / Richmond area at all?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't know what's in Vancouver, but you could get a full charge at a 70A HPC in Blaine just before crossing the border. Then you'd have a full battery for driving around there, and you'd only have to get back to Blaine to get charged again. See a map HERE.

I believe the Blaine HPC has a J1772 head on it, so you'll need a J1772 adapter. (I am in Redmond and have one you can borrow). Or you could use the one at the Ferndale Events Center instead; I am pretty sure that still has a Roadster head on it.

Thank you Chad for your generous offer. I bought Ben Goodwin's 'Can' a couple of weeks ago.

I'm afraid the Blaine one might be taken up by Leaf owners and such, but the best bet is probably the Ferndale unit.

Can't wait to see where the stations are installed at with the Sun Country Highway project.

I don't know what's in Vancouver, but you could get a full charge at a 70A HPC in Blaine just before crossing the border. Then you'd have a full battery for driving around there, and you'd only have to get back to Blaine to get charged again. See a map HERE.

I believe the Blaine HPC has a J1772 head on it, so you'll need a J1772 adapter. (I am in Redmond and have one you can borrow). Or you could use the one at the Ferndale Events Center instead; I am pretty sure that still has a Roadster head on it.