Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Store on Lincoln Road (Miami Beach) finally open - Friday Nov 16

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
532169_10151108714396898_1513209480_n.jpg

Telsa Store on Lincoln Road (Miami Beach) finally opened today! They have a Model S and a Roadster on display.

This is the first Tesla Store in the South East. Anyone know the status of the Tampa Store?

View attachment 11675
Telsa Store on Lincoln Road (Miami Beach) finally opened today! They have a Model S and a Roadster on display.

This is the first Tesla Store in the South East. Anyone know the status of the Tampa Store?

There really isn't a Tampa store, there's a planned Tampa Service Center that might have limited sales functions. Tesla's official position is it shouldn't be opening later than March 2013. We think that it is possible that it could open this year. Of course prior to the Miami Beach store the Dania Beach facility served as the main store and it is in the South East. Now the Dania Beach facility is being converted to a Service Center with limited sales functions.

Larry

For the first time in my life I have no desire to go to the auto show because any car I see is going to pale in comparison to mine!
Agreed. No one comes close to Tesla but I still try and go to the Auto Show every year. Unless you are actually in the market for a new car, the Auto Show is a just a "dog and pony" show for the traditional car biz.

This year was very much "more of the same". I noticed an increase in the number of hybrids which is surprising considering Miami is more of a luxury car market. Technology and fuel efficient were front and center (but not close to the level at the LA or Tokyo show). The South Florida Auto Show is all about style and less about substance. Lots of topical displays but not a single concept car (except the Lexus LFA?).

New this year were test drives for ICE's outside the show and an EV test track inside the show. An nice improvement since cars are meant to be driven. I thoroughly enjoy the Jeep "Rugged" Test Drive year after year! I remember the Jeep EV concept on display a few years back. What a shame they never put in production!