Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another from Ottawa, Canada - Hello!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Steph_S

CAN #312 VIN P06173
Nov 16, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Steph_S.jpg
Hello, Bonjour everyone !

My name is Stéphane and have been, like many, reading and gathering information on these forums for quite some time. After putting down a reservation payment for a Model S, test driving the car and attending a store opening, I feel it's time to join the party !

A little about myself - The first car I ever purchased was a 2007 Camry Hybrid. I was sold on the technology. I feel like the next logical step is to transition to the Model S. I still have a little "Model S sticker-shock", but keep telling myself it will be worth it in the long run.

I'm a multimedia developer, and have a pretty good idea about what it takes to keep a website like this running. I would like to give a thank you to the admins and mods on the site who keep it alive. And of course all the other members who have shared so much to educate us.

And even as I write this first post, I already feel a wonderful sense of community and am looking forward to a great adventure in the EV world with all of you.

For those who like to put a face to a name, to the left, a picture of me and Mr. Blankenship taken last night at the Toronto Yorkdale retail store opening.

- Stéphane in Ottawa, Canada
(Canadian General Production #312)