Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photos of P4, VP12, and other Monaco happenings ..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice job on the site!
(including the "oops"):
IMG_41.jpg

Very nice selection of pictures and congrats on a good webpage for showing them off. I especially liked the pictures of Teslas cable routing, looks very nice and clean as it should...

Cobos

If you mean that kind of "loose" connector, if I remember right that after asking I was informed that because there was a dummy - empty PEM installed on P4, the connector could not be connected the way it would have been on a real PEM.

If you mean that kind of "loose" connector, if I remember right that after asking I was informed that because there was a dummy - empty PEM installed on P4, the connector could not be connected the way it would have been on a real PEM.
Thanks for the info. :smile:

There's also a nice shot of the driver's side footwell of VP12. There's what looks like either a USB connector or a DB9 serial port (unclear from the pic resolution) above the 12V power receptacle. Also, above and to the right of the accelerator is what looks something like a GPIB connector or even one of those old centronics ports. Then again, maybe it's just an OBD II connector.

Do you happen to know what color this car is? It almost looks brown in this photo, but it must be the lighting.

My guess would be the (metallic) obsidian black as apposed to the more typical jet black we have seen before. And yes, I think the lighting is making it look more brown than usual there.

Personally, I don't like the brown leather seats at all, I think they look awful...

Yes, I never liked the brown leather either. Perhaps it plays better in Europe?

Whereas I'm all over the brown/tan two tone combo, though the brown alone looks pretty handsome. I suppose that's why there's more than one color choice ;-).

When looking for my first car, and small Japanese sporty things were all that were in my price range, it irked me that they only ever offered leather in black or dark blue.