Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Merchandise

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Hi!

I'm a huge Tesla-fan and I try to spread the word on facebook and by making youtubevideos about Tesla. I was hoping to buy a T-shirt with the Tesla logo this christmas....and everything seemed to work just fine on their website as I was about to order a T-shirt. The T-shirt itself was 28 $. Then all of a sudden...I realized it would cost me 50 $, just for freight! So a T-shirt for 78 $ is a bit too much. I live in Sweden by the way. Why can't people buy Tesla clothing without adding 50 $ for freight? It should be like 10-20 $ if it's a T-shirt.

Best wishes from Nick

There are a bunch of Tesla stores in Europe. One in Oslo. Might be worth checking with them...

Yeah well the problem is that they don't have a email-contact...and I don't wanna call...it becomes too complicated and expensive from a cellular lol.
So I think Tesla should definately make it easier for people from all over the world to buy stuff from them. Every extra buck earned counts :)

Go to Ebay. There you find a lot of merchandise at good prices

I see two types of t-shirts, almost same design. And both are obviously fake - non authentic. Someone will look lame showing up wearing them on any Tesla gatherings. IMHO.

Plus lonely sweater. One size - and that sweater is a second hand. But looks good & authentic at least.

I would not call that "lots of merchandise".

I see two types of t-shirts, almost same design. And both are obviously fake - non authentic. Someone will look lame showing up wearing them on any Tesla gatherings. IMHO.

Plus lonely sweater. One size - and that sweater is a second hand. But looks good & authentic at least.

I would not call that "lots of merchandise".

Well, Ebay is not that easy at it seems....

You have to put your settings correctly and search internationally....