Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tesla Merchandise

Tesla Merchandise

Hi!

I'm a huge Tesla-fan and I try to spread the word on facebook and by making youtubevideos about Tesla. I was hoping to buy a T-shirt with the Tesla logo this christmas....and everything seemed to work just fine on their website as I was about to order a T-shirt. The T-shirt itself was 28 $. Then all of a sudden...I realized it would cost me 50 $, just for freight! So a T-shirt for 78 $ is a bit too much. I live in Sweden by the way. Why can't people buy Tesla clothing without adding 50 $ for freight? It should be like 10-20 $ if it's a T-shirt.

Best wishes from Nick

There are a bunch of Tesla stores in Europe. One in Oslo. Might be worth checking with them...
    PLEASE NOTE:
    These musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership.
    My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my express consent.

Quote Originally Posted by markwj View Post
    There are a bunch of Tesla stores in Europe. One in Oslo. Might be worth checking with them...
    Or maybe find a roadster owner near you that feel likes making your day with a personal delivery (of the shirt, not the car). A social group this forum...
    Truly Electric Spaceship-Like Adventure ~ Signature Model Spaceship

PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

Yeah well the problem is that they don't have a email-contact...and I don't wanna call...it becomes too complicated and expensive from a cellular lol.
    So I think Tesla should definately make it easier for people from all over the world to buy stuff from them. Every extra buck earned counts

I visited the Tesla store in Milan (Italy) but I didn't see any T-shirt on sale. I will inquire better if at the Tesla store of Milan they sell Tesla clothing.

two weeks ago I ordered also a T-shirt on the Tesla site. Also I was surprised with the 50$ cost to send is to Belgium.
    that's why I ordered two T-shirts and a cap in one time.

Where in Sweden are you? I'm flying to Lund on the 26th of this month, and I'd be happy to bring you a shirt. Private message me, if interested.

Go to Ebay. There you find a lot of merchandise at good prices

Quote Originally Posted by Mitrovic View Post
    Go to Ebay. There you find a lot of merchandise at good prices
    I see two types of t-shirts, almost same design. And both are obviously fake - non authentic. Someone will look lame showing up wearing them on any Tesla gatherings. IMHO.

Plus lonely sweater. One size - and that sweater is a second hand. But looks good & authentic at least.

I would not call that "lots of merchandise".
    "Our goal has been to create something that is a reliable truck, essentially, rather than a Ferrari." Elon Musk

Quote Originally Posted by Zzzz... View Post
    I see two types of t-shirts, almost same design. And both are obviously fake - non authentic. Someone will look lame showing up wearing them on any Tesla gatherings. IMHO.

Plus lonely sweater. One size - and that sweater is a second hand. But looks good & authentic at least.

I would not call that "lots of merchandise".
    Well, Ebay is not that easy at it seems....

You have to put your settings correctly and search internationally....

Thread Information