Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Karma and Model S Caption Contest (no prizes!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gg_got_a_tesla

Model S: VIN 65513, Model 3: VIN 1913
Jan 29, 2010
Redwood Shores, CA
attachment.php?attachmentid=11578.jpg

Not sure what it is about the picture, Josh, but, somehow the headlamp lenses are so pronounced that they do look like eyes! The Fisker seems to have this slightly-cross-eyed "look-at-my-silly-grin" vibe while your Model S has this fierce, wild-cat-like, mean, almost-disdainful look :)

Not sure what it is about the picture, Josh, but, somehow the headlamp lenses are so pronounced that they do look like eyes! The Fisker seems to have this slightly-cross-eyed "look-at-my-silly-grin" vibe while your Model S has this fierce, wild-cat-like, mean, almost-disdainful look :)

wild-cat like, mean, almost-disdainful, single sharp-toothed shark look that is...Thanks GG, now I can't get this image out of my head!

teslashark.jpg
cheshire_grin_sticker-p217534910029410263en7l1_216.jpeg

Done.

View attachment 11595

(Apologies to any Fisker fans, but I couldn't resist.)

After seeing the very sad photo of the burned out hulks of 16 Karmas as a result of Hurricane Sandy flooding, I had to laugh, nearly uncontrollably, at this very clever imaginary conversation. I should not laugh. I had a Karma deposit down for nearly three years before I cancelled it and signed up for my Model S. Whew! That was a close call! Seriously, the Karma is a gorgeous car, but its performance and functionality, not to mention the environmental benefit calculation, simply doesn't hold a candle to the Model S.