Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tesla Short Hills, NJ

Tesla Short Hills, NJ

I received a notification that the Tesla store in the Short Hills mall opens this weekend (Friday). This is great....it's very close to my house and I already told my wife we were headed there this weekend. I hope she's comfortable test driving it but I am afraid I may lose my spot in the queue if she likes it too much.

Welcome and thanks for posting about the second store in NJ...remarkably close for you! If you have the chance, please collect some pics and configuration info on the test drive car so others can know what they are lining up for.

[H][/H]Does anyone know if they installed a charger at the Short Hills Mall when they opened the store?

Ill find out when I go over there. They just opened yesterday and had some hurricane difficulties getting ready I was told.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I went to the location at the Short Hills mall and it was very crowded. My test drive is next Saturday which is killing me to wait. Seeing the car in person I can only say holy smokes, it is well beyond my expectation.

There were to Model S cars--one signature in white and one performance in black. The latter was the test drive car from Paramus NJ and it is outfitted nearly identically to my preferred configuration.

The black is a performance and the white is a signature I believe the representative said

Google maps and NFL.com. Just like at home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Items for Sale
    I live on Long Island but spend 3 days in NJ about 5 miles from the Short Hills Tesla store at the mall. They don't have chargers yet as the town is giving them the runaround. No ETA last time I spoke to them. My B and B installed a NEMA 14-50 so I'm happy no matter what!

Blog Entries
    Just wanted to leave a thanks to John Stuckey of the Short Hills store who gave up his Saturday morning to bring a Model S out to the Rutgers Day event in Piscataway. It was fantastic to have manufacturer support and to be able to direct interested people over to a real-live Model S.

I felt sorry for John though, he spend at least 30 minutes trying to leave but with a constant stream of interest, questions and people getting in/out of the car the poor guy was stuck... whilst we did nothing to help

Thanks again John and all TM at Short Hills!

Name:  IMG_2185.JPG
Views: 542
Size:  3.00 MB

WARNING: Danger of Electric Shock! Vehicle may accelerate quicker than anticipated.

I just happened to talk to Short Hills today, and asked them about charging, they said they have a couple of 14-50s and one HPWC. I'll verify in person tomorrow and if all checks out well add them onto plugshare.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by bart513 View Post
    I live on Long Island but spend 3 days in NJ about 5 miles from the Short Hills Tesla store at the mall. They don't have chargers yet as the town is giving them the runaround. No ETA last time I spoke to them. My B and B installed a NEMA 14-50 so I'm happy no matter what!
    P-174 VIN P01766

Items for Sale
    Thanks! Be nice to charge up while having dinner there......... At least something for free at the Short Hills Mall haha

Thread Information