Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from the dirty south- birmingham, alabama. Reservation #13609

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey there,
love this forum, originally was gonna get a model s, then a roadster, and now i've just put my deposit down on a model s so that is that. I've had a couple of porsches and a cadillac xlr but more recently an 03 insight and a leaf. Tesla is the perfect synergy of both ends of the spectrum. Grew up in louisville, did most of my medical training in nyc and moved to bham 10 years ago for great public schools as we have 4 kids...yes, i know, good schools and alabama is an oxymoron...but my oldest is a national merit finalist and enjoying a free ride at alabama, sooo the proof is in the pudding (grits). My second son may go to IU next year so i'm hoping the supercharger network will get me to bloomington at some point. I even read an allusion or two here to west coast college football. Alot of tennessee fans close by rooting for kiffen to lose every game.....as i'm a jets fan i can never forgive usc for sending us sanchez. Luckily the crimson tide has been slightly more succesful.
counting the months until summer for my new tesla's arrival.
marc

Welcome, I just joined the forum a day ago or so. I paid for my reservation on the 5th and I am 13516 so it looks like the 93 cars in a couple of days. That seems like a pretty good pace.

I haven't posted much at all as I spent most of last night reading through threads to learn as much I can about the car.

Sorry to hear you're a jets fan, Giants fan here, but I'm sure we can agree on how fantastic these Tesla cars are.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to ask...have you test driven?

Havent test driven but may try to set one up while i'm in nyc at christmas.......it gets worse, i'm a mets fan too.

Welcome Bama!

I'm a Ducks fan - thought we had a pretty sweet hookup shaping up for the National Championship; now not looking so good. Oregon's going to break through on the SEC sooner or later, even if we don't get a chance this year. (Sidebar - if you haven't watched Oregon play, I highly recommend catching one of their games on ESPN or wherever - they do play a fun brand of college football :smile:)

Good to see you about.

Getting closer and closer on the Roadster. Which could any day, or any month now (nothing specific or definite yet).

Now it looks like it's my Ducks that have played their way out of the NC. They're still a kick in the pants to watch, and if we're lucky, K State and Oregon are lined up for a BCS bowl. That'll be a heap o fun to watch.

--Asoka