Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X reservation number inquiry...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,
I reserved my Model X on April 22, 2012. Unfortunately it wound up in the US pile, and I had reservation number 905. After a while (part my fault to realize error, and part Tesla in delays getting back to me ) I finally got a new number today for Canada, that being number 74. I am just wondering if they 'backdated' it to my original date, or just put my in line. When I asked this question, it seems they might of put me in a cancelled slot? Any one reserve in April? Mind sharing your number? thanks.

The OPs concern seems to be if he will experience a delivery delay at P-74. If he had noted the error sooner, he might have got a number between 40 and 70?

Well IMO no big deal since Model X production ramp up can be expected to go much smoother and faster than Model S. In 2014, Tesla has factory running at full speed, well established supplier chain, and far more experience with homologation processes in other markets. 30 positions in Model X P queue are likely to make a few days of difference.