Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should We Have Friends Sign a Liability Waiver?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If we give a friend a ride or dare let them test drive our Model S, then should we have them sign a waiver that we are not liable for any snap decision they may make by putting in a reservation for their Model S? I don't want anyone's spousal unit getting mad at me or worse.:biggrin:

Watch out! They could sue you for acting in bad faith... you KNOW they will get the fever!

My wife and I are friends with this couple and we were explicitly told by the wife to not let her husband experience the Model S. Upon asking why, see said her husband cannot even walk by an Apple store without incurring a substantial dent in their bank account. I warned her that in Park Meadows Mall (Denver), and likely other TM cities with galleries, the Tesla store is right across the aisle way from Apple. Regardless, I think see was serious about not showing the car to her husband. So I told her to never get on my bad side or as I know how to get my revenge now :wink: