Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Watertown service center is open!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cinergi

Sep 17, 2010
MA
457 Pleasant St. in Watertown. Opened today. I was literally their first customer :smile:

I took a few pics of the inside and rear of the building ...

Tesla%2BWatertown%2BSC%2B1.JPG

Tesla%2BWatertown%2BSC%2B2.JPG

Tesla%2BWatertown%2BSC%2B3.JPG

Tesla%2BWatertown%2BSC%2B4.JPG

Tesla%2BWatertown%2BSC%2B5.JPG

Tesla%2BWatertown%2BSC%2B6.JPG

Tesla%2BWatertown%2BSC%2BPano.JPG

Good to see, now lets hope they can get that dealer license to legally sell in MA

They won't be needing those exhaust holes cut in the overhead doors either :). A vestige left from the former ICE use of the garage, though they sometimes come in handy to drop "keys" when leaving a vehicle without the place being open.

I don't have a number, no. Tho I'm sure I could get it from Mat (service center manager)...

From what I understand, the sales license is pending litigation unfortunately. No ETA that I'm aware of.

Did you happen to ask if they are going to be able to store customer's off-season wheels/tires?

He's not sure yet. There's storage area there but the question is, is it enough for everyone? How much to charge? etc ...

- - - Updated - - -

awesome Ben. another first. will they be doing the inspection stickers or can we get this at any state inspection station?

Any inspection station. I just got mine done today. Easy as pie.

Oh! I wonder if I just missed you. I was at the service center today from 10:30ish to 1ish ...
Just did it over the phone. Car will be delivered likely first week of January and wanted to be 100% sure I have winter tires ready to go.

My last RWD daily driver was a 99 BMW M3 and driving it in winter with snow tires was a blast. I even went ice racing on a lake but not sure it would be smart to do that with a heavy car full of batteries. :)

Cinergi, All,
I stopped in a couple of days ago and congratulated this awesome crew on two years of making Tesla a Force. From Cinergi's first visit to the center two years ago this past week, the Center and Tesla have come a long way. Imagine one year from now - the Model X's lined up, Gull-wing doors Galore. and imagine three years from this week, the first Model E in for a visit.

It's all about the service.

Cinergi, All,
I stopped in a couple of days ago and congratulated this awesome crew on two years of making Tesla a Force. From Cinergi's first visit to the center two years ago this past week, the Center and Tesla have come a long way. Imagine one year from now - the Model X's lined up, Gull-wing doors Galore. and imagine three years from this week, the first Model E in for a visit.

It's all about the service.

I heard about your serenade...