Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Christmas Delivery anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

efusco

Moderator - Model S & X forums
As my anticipated delivery day drifts into December it occurred to me that, if the day got late enough that it would be fun to take delivery Christmas morning. Maybe the DS would dress as Santa & plop a big bow on top of the car even!

Now, at R#77 I better not be that late, but maybe a later R or early P will be taking delivery around that time.

Evan, Via Tapatalk

Like this?
DSC01594.sized.jpg

So I am postulating that all of the Sigs (USA) will be delivered before ... sufficiently before December 25th. So this thread mostly applies to R and Sig (Can) and Early P.

Ultimate question: (assuming my assumptions assume a positve position)
How far down the P line will we get, when Christmas rolls around?
P100
P200
P300
P400
Some other number ????

Again, this all revolves around ramp-up, supply, delivery time, snow, rain, tidal forces, Mayan calendar, etc.

Last edited:
So I am postulating that all of the Sigs (USA) will be delivered before ... sufficiently before December 25th. So this thread mostly applies to SSL, R, and Sig (Can) and Early P.

P100
P200
P300
P400
Some other number ????

Again, this all revolves around ramp-up, supply, delivery time, snow, rain, tidal forces, Mayan calendar, etc.

At one point I'd hoped for 4000+ in 2012, to get mine in that period. Now I am just hoping for a few of the earliest Ps to get theirs - crossing our fingers for you!

So I am postulating that all of the Sigs (USA) will be delivered before ... sufficiently before December 25th. So this thread mostly applies to SSL, R, and Sig (Can) and Early P.

P100
P200
P300
P400
Some other number ????

We already have a thread for this: Guesses on Last Production # to be Delivered in 2012?