Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lloyd's mats have arrived: photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Lloyd's mats arrived today in a very large, heavy box. They were rolled up and nicely packed. I ended up ordering the tan for my Blue with tan interior Model S.

These are super high quality (I haven't seen any better), with a thick and very deep pile and a rubberized backing, with all of the edges very nicely finished. They beg driving with bare feet:)

Here are photos of the complete set, from the rear to the front of the car. With my reservation number I likely will not have my Model S until the spring so I could not photograph the mats in the car. I regret that but there's not much I could do.

Rear

DSC_2333.JPG

Rear seats

DSC_2339.JPG

Front seats (the driver's side is to the right)

DSC_2343.JPG

Frunk

DSC_2359.JPG

A few shots of the edges showing the thick, dense pile. Focus is bad here but the photos make the point nonetheless.

DSC_2354.JPG

DSC_2348.JPG

Those look real nice. Is that Dark Tan (068), Light Tan (060) or Parchment (066)? I tried to get them to send me samples before my trip to Denver next week, where I will be seeing a Green/Tan Model S, but they never did send any, or respond to my follow-up emails.

The Lloyd's mats arrived today in a very large, heavy box. They were rolled up and nicely packed. I ended up ordering the tan for my Blue with tan interior Model S.

These are super high quality (I haven't seen any better), with a thick and very deep pile and a rubberized backing, with all of the edges very nicely finished. They beg driving with bare feet:)

Here are photos of the complete set, from the rear to the front of the car. With my reservation number I likely will not have my Model S until the spring so I could not photograph the mats in the car. I regret that but there's not much I could do.

Rear

A few shots of the edges showing the thick, dense pile. Focus is bad here but the photos make the point nonetheless.

How much $?

from my Samsung galaxy s3

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you PLEASE elaborate on the other questions. Clearly we have some interest in your decision and in buying them ourselves, but the web site you linked to does not list any Tesla floor mats. So you must've done something special to get the ones you have.

Please describe the process you used, what color you got, how you got the custom mats, what pile type you have and what you paid.

Could you PLEASE elaborate on the other questions. Clearly we have some interest in your decision and in buying them ourselves, but the web site you linked to does not list any Tesla floor mats. So you must've done something special to get the ones you have.

Please describe the process you used, what color you got, how you got the custom mats, what pile type you have and what you paid.

Try this link: Order Configurator : AutoMatStore.com In the drop down on the upper left, choose 2013 model year, then Tesla, then S. It then gives you the mat choices for the entire car. Colors can be seen on the lower segment of that page. I think the ebony is the best choice if you want a dark color compatible with the stock dark gray/black carpet liners. The blue might also be a good choice for those with blue cars. I almost chose that color myself.

The color I ordered is called Parchment (number 066). I paid $597.00 for the entire set, including shipping. See this thread for some of the colors pictured near the tan seats and stock carpet liner: Will after market mats be necessary or will the Tesla mats be up to snuff? - Page 2

Last edited:
Try this link: Order Configurator : AutoMatStore.com In the drop down on the upper left, choose 2013 model year, then Tesla, then S. It then gives you the mat choices for the entire car. Colors can be seen on the lower segment of that page. I think the ebony is the best choice if you want a dark color compatible with the stock dark gray/black carpet liners. The blue might also be a good choice for those with blue cars. I almost chose that color myself.

The color I ordered is called Parchment (number 066). I paid $597.00 for the entire set, including shipping. See this thread for some of the colors pictured near the tan seats and stock carpet liner: Will after market mats be necessary or will the Tesla mats be up to snuff? - Page 2
Thanks, that helps, I kept looking under the 2012 model year since that's what Tesla calls it. Still can't find the Tesla even under 2013 at JC Whitney...

Glad to have the link to the other thread, it certainly sounds like it's worth being patient here and seeing what Tesla delivers. Would like to get some rubber mats of some sort to soak up all the slush from mud and snow season, but if the Tesla regular mats are adequate I'll probably just stick with those from my everyday use.

Last edited:
Thanks so much Artsci, I thought I was following this topic, but somehow I misses the pics of the samples in the Model S. The Parchment 066 is a perfect match for the tan...I'll be interested to see what Tesla has to offer by the time I take delivery. Otherwise these are looking pretty good.

Anyone/Atsci-

Does the upholstery lining the floor of the cars match the leather, or is it all black? I can't recall. To Artsci specifically, if the upholstery lining the floor is black, why did you go with the matching tan mats v. black mats? (The mats look really solid, and unless the Tesla offerings are of substantial thickness and nicely branded, I'll probably go with Lloyds as well.)

Does anyone know if Lloyds (or others) is offering rubber winter floor mats?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice! Aren't you afraid of dirt though? Even my black ones got dirty over 4 years. Even a few spots would drive me bonkers,

Taking these mats out and steam cleaning them shouldn't be a challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the schematics of the mats on the AutoMatStore website look distinctly different from the actual ones you received and photographed. Did you notice this as well, or have I reached a page in error?

Anyone/Atsci-

Does the upholstery lining the floor of the cars match the leather, or is it all black? I can't recall. To Artsci specifically, if the upholstery lining the floor is black, why did you go with the matching tan mats v. black mats? (The mats look really solid, and unless the Tesla offerings are of substantial thickness and nicely branded, I'll probably go with Lloyds as well.)

Does anyone know if Lloyds (or others) is offering rubber winter floor mats?

- - - Updated - - -

Lloyd's does have various options for winter mats. Check out their web site.

The upholstery lining the floor is a kind of dark gray-black. I chose the tan (parchment) mats because they closely match the tan leather. It was the look I wanted. The Luxe mats are also treated with Scotchguard, so stains are a not an issue. I have Luxe mats in my Volt and they've handled all the mess from winter easily. They clean up very well and look like new every time.

Taking these mats out and steam cleaning them shouldn't be a challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the schematics of the mats on the AutoMatStore website look distinctly different from the actual ones you received and photographed. Did you notice this as well, or have I reached a page in error?

The schematics are generic drawings and don't match the actual mat shapes for the Tesla.

Anyone/Atsci-

Does the upholstery lining the floor of the cars match the leather, or is it all black? I can't recall. To Artsci specifically, if the upholstery lining the floor is black, why did you go with the matching tan mats v. black mats?

The interior carpet, regardless of leather color is black. If you order a tan leather, you will receive black floor mats from Tesla. Nothing wrong with getting matching leather/floor mats even though the carpet is black. It is surprising Tesla is not offering rear seat floor mats as the kids (my kids at least) will be making a mess back there.

I noticed they put holes for floor mat clips, yet so far I haven't seen any clips in the model S, just velcro.

- - - Updated - - -

I just looked up Lloyd Mat and they are about 8 miles away from my in Northridge. I might stop by their factory and see what they can do about the Tesla logo.

+1 on the Logo.

Last edited: