Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Lloyd's mats have arrived: photos

Model S: VIN P65513 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    Went with the Rubbertite for the high traffic areas - the interior and the rear trunk. Chose (dark) Grey instead of Black to go with the Black leather and Piano Black trim.

MatMyCar.com and used FREESHIP and FALL10. All set; may I have my car now please?!

Name:  lloyds.png
Views: 950
Size:  24.9 KB
    VIN P 65513 - P85D, Performance Dual Motor AWD, Green, Pano Roof, Textile Seats, Piano Black trim, Black Alcantara Headliner, Tech Package with Autopilot, Dual Chargers, Subzero Package, Smart Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, Delivered December 2014

VIN P 3552 - 60 kWh with Supercharging, Green, Black Roof, Black Leather, Piano Black trim, Tech Package, Active Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, 28,343 miles, Delivered January 2013, RIP August 2014

Here are some pictures of the Ultimat in Torch Red.
    Name:  TorchRedMatRear.jpg
Views: 911
Size:  30.9 KBName:  TorchRedMatPassenger.jpg
Views: 905
Size:  29.3 KBName:  TorchRedMatColor1.jpg
Views: 906
Size:  42.0 KBName:  TorchRedMatColor2.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  48.1 KB

I haven't put them in the car yet. I'm letting them flatten over night (they arrived rolled up like a poster in the box).

The second two images are for color evaluation against some known reds.
    Truly Electric Spaceship-Like Adventure ~ Signature Model Spaceship

PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

@brianman, when you put them in your car can you take a pic? I see that my black ones have arrived at work and I will install tomorrow, but those red ones look hot (torch hot!)

Hope someone will post photos of the Lloyd rubber mats in the car soon. Mine are lonely in the garage waiting for the car and I would love to see what they will look like in the vehicle.

Cheers.
    Grey, Grey Leather, Piano Black, 60 kWh battery, Air Suspension, Standard Audio, Pano Roof, Tech package, Jump Seats, Supercharging, Twin Chargers, 19" Wheels
    P 912 / VIN 5YJSA1DG5DFP03541 Factory delivery 1/26/13

@ddenboer and @ceilidh - Hope this helps.

Rear
    Name:  TorchRed_Interior_Rear.jpg
Views: 1104
Size:  36.6 KB

Passenger
    Name:  TorchRed_Interior_Passenger.jpg
Views: 1066
Size:  43.1 KB

Driver
    Name:  TorchRed_Interior_Driver.jpg
Views: 1059
Size:  45.4 KB

Driver from outside
    Name:  TorchRed_Interior_DriverFromOutside.jpg
Views: 1067
Size:  47.9 KB

Driver pedals
    Name:  TorchRed_Interior_DriverPedals.jpg
Views: 1062
Size:  47.5 KB

They're arguably a bit too bright for Sig Red. I'm happy with them though. Brightness dims with usage anyway.

They're probably just about perfect for 2013 Red.
    Truly Electric Spaceship-Like Adventure ~ Signature Model Spaceship

PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

Thanks for the photos. They do help in checking out the fitment. Yours look nice.

Cheers.
    Grey, Grey Leather, Piano Black, 60 kWh battery, Air Suspension, Standard Audio, Pano Roof, Tech package, Jump Seats, Supercharging, Twin Chargers, 19" Wheels
    P 912 / VIN 5YJSA1DG5DFP03541 Factory delivery 1/26/13

Quote Originally Posted by brianman View Post
    @ddenboer and @ceilidh - Hope this helps.

Rear
    Name:  TorchRed_Interior_Rear.jpg
Views: 1104
Size:  36.6 KB

Passenger
    Name:  TorchRed_Interior_Passenger.jpg
Views: 1066
Size:  43.1 KB

Driver
    Name:  TorchRed_Interior_Driver.jpg
Views: 1059
Size:  45.4 KB

Driver from outside
    Name:  TorchRed_Interior_DriverFromOutside.jpg
Views: 1067
Size:  47.9 KB

Driver pedals
    Name:  TorchRed_Interior_DriverPedals.jpg
Views: 1062
Size:  47.5 KB

They're arguably a bit too bright for Sig Red. I'm happy with them though. Brightness dims with usage anyway.

They're probably just about perfect for 2013 Red.
    Interesting. I have new red w tan interior. Wonder if red would be too much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by Ceilidh View Post
    Hope someone will post photos of the Lloyd rubber mats in the car soon. Mine are lonely in the garage waiting for the car and I would love to see what they will look like in the vehicle.
    I'll try to remember to do that this week if you are looking at the Rubertite ones. I have them here waiting for the car (except the frunk one which is still en route).

Model S: VIN P65513 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colinb View Post
    I'll try to remember to do that this week if you are looking at the Rubertite ones. I have them here waiting for the car (except the frunk one which is still en route).
    The Grey Rubbertite ones for the interior and the trunk were delivered yesterday. The Grey turned out a little too pale for my taste (and may not work well with the Green exterior) but, I'll live with it as it does go well with the all-black interior.

Boy, do they stink as they out gas or whatever! My garage smells horrible right now. Waiting for a few sunny days to air them out.
    VIN P 65513 - P85D, Performance Dual Motor AWD, Green, Pano Roof, Textile Seats, Piano Black trim, Black Alcantara Headliner, Tech Package with Autopilot, Dual Chargers, Subzero Package, Smart Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, Delivered December 2014

VIN P 3552 - 60 kWh with Supercharging, Green, Black Roof, Black Leather, Piano Black trim, Tech Package, Active Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, 28,343 miles, Delivered January 2013, RIP August 2014

Quote Originally Posted by gg_wants_a_tesla View Post
    The Grey Rubbertite ones for the interior and the trunk were delivered yesterday. The Grey turned out a little too pale for my taste (and may not work well with the Green exterior) but, I'll live with it as it does go well with the all-black interior.

Boy, do they stink as they out gas or whatever! My garage smells horrible right now. Waiting for a few sunny days to air them out.
    My rubbertites arrive Monday... Guess I'll keep them on the deck until Friday

Thread Information