Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Lloyd's mats have arrived: photos

Items for Sale

Lloyd's mats have arrived: photos

The Lloyd's mats arrived today in a very large, heavy box. They were rolled up and nicely packed. I ended up ordering the tan for my Blue with tan interior Model S.

These are super high quality (I haven't seen any better), with a thick and very deep pile and a rubberized backing, with all of the edges very nicely finished. They beg driving with bare feet:)

Here are photos of the complete set, from the rear to the front of the car. With my reservation number I likely will not have my Model S until the spring so I could not photograph the mats in the car. I regret that but there's not much I could do.

Rear

Name:  DSC_2333.JPG
Views: 4874
Size:  56.8 KB

Rear seats

Name:  DSC_2339.JPG
Views: 4907
Size:  65.3 KB

Front seats (the driver's side is to the right)

Name:  DSC_2343.JPG
Views: 4881
Size:  66.8 KB

Frunk

Name:  DSC_2359.JPG
Views: 4881
Size:  66.6 KB

A few shots of the edges showing the thick, dense pile. Focus is bad here but the photos make the point nonetheless.

Name:  DSC_2354.JPG
Views: 4880
Size:  42.8 KB

Name:  DSC_2348.JPG
Views: 4887
Size:  34.9 KB

Those look real nice. Is that Dark Tan (068), Light Tan (060) or Parchment (066)? I tried to get them to send me samples before my trip to Denver next week, where I will be seeing a Green/Tan Model S, but they never did send any, or respond to my follow-up emails.
    Model X P6028 / Model S P4996 - 85kWh, Sequoia Green, Pano Roof, 19" Wheels, Tan Leather, Obeche Gloss, Tech, Sound, Air Susp, Jump Seats, Shelf, Xpel Wrap, Twin Chargers and HPWC - Delivered and loving it!

Nice! Aren't you afraid of dirt though? Even my black ones got dirty over 4 years. Even a few spots would drive me bonkers,
    P427 Performance White/Tan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by contaygious View Post
    Nice! Aren't you afraid of dirt though? Even my black ones got dirty over 4 years. Even a few spots would drive me bonkers,
    Isn't the point of an aftermarket floor mat to catch the dirt? I don't understand the question I guess.
    Evan E. Fusco, MD--Nixa, MO
    Model S R77/VIN-1267-- Black 85kWh (non-perf), Tech, Lacewood trim, tan interior, Sound Studio, Air Suspension, 19" rims, twin chargers, HPWC
    Model X Reservation Sequence # 5966 (for the wife)

Would be nice to have Tesla embroidered on them

from my Samsung galaxy s3

Blog Entries
    OP, who did you order from? What color? What price? Just for comparison's sake.
    Model S R77/VIN-1267-- Black 85kWh (non-perf), Tech, Lacewood trim, tan interior, Sound Studio, Air Suspension, 19" rims, twin chargers, HPWC

Quote Originally Posted by artsci View Post
    The Lloyd's mats arrived today in a very large, heavy box. They were rolled up and nicely packed. I ended up ordering the tan for my Blue with tan interior Model S.

These are super high quality (I haven't seen any better), with a thick and very deep pile and a rubberized backing, with all of the edges very nicely finished. They beg driving with bare feet

Here are photos of the complete set, from the rear to the front of the car. With my reservation number I likely will not have my Model S until the spring so I could not photograph the mats in the car. I regret that but there's not much I could do.

Rear

A few shots of the edges showing the thick, dense pile. Focus is bad here but the photos make the point nonetheless.
    How much $?

from my Samsung galaxy s3
    Last edited by dsm363; 2012-12-15 at 07:48 AM. Reason: removed quoted pictures

Who did you order from (website?) and which version (line) of mat did you purchase?

Thanks
    WJ

Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimaze1 View Post
    Who did you order from (website?) and which version (line) of mat did you purchase?

Thanks
    WJ
    I ordered the Lloyd's Luxe mats from Car Floor Mats | The Best Selection of Floor Mats for Cars | Car Mat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by artsci View Post
    Could you PLEASE elaborate on the other questions. Clearly we have some interest in your decision and in buying them ourselves, but the web site you linked to does not list any Tesla floor mats. So you must've done something special to get the ones you have.

Please describe the process you used, what color you got, how you got the custom mats, what pile type you have and what you paid.

Thread Information