Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PDX Tesla Dinner - Weds Nov 7 6:30 PM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! It's time again to meet and greet.

We'll meet at the Cheesecake Factory in the Washington Square Mall
Weds, November 7 at 6:30 PM.

The Tesla store in the mall now has a Roadster for test drives for their pre-owned program.
Bring your reservation stories - or delivery stories!

RSVP to let me know how big of a table to reserve.

-Andy

Hi All,

Will there be another get together soon?. I saw my first Tesla at Bridgeport Mall last weekend and rushed to WS to Tesla store. I was so close to putting in a reservation but now that I have slowed my roll I am starting to hear some not so good things so it would actually good to meet up with actual owners. I did take pics of the car I saw so I will post up pics of it in a few. Also, does anyone have the 40 version?...the Tesla store only has the performance versions.

abaha8yd.jpg

eje2uren.jpg

deguqy4u.jpg

No dissing my Volvo!

Hi All,

Will there be another get together soon?. I saw my first Tesla at Bridgeport Mall last weekend and rushed to WS to Tesla store. I was so close to putting in a reservation but now that I have slowed my roll I am starting to hear some not so good things so it would actually good to meet up with actual owners. I did take pics of the car I saw so I will post up pics of it in a few. Also, does anyone have the 40 version?...the Tesla store only has the performance versions.

I need to find a place, and choose a time, but it's looking like the week of Dec 10.
Any "bad things" you've heard are easily eclipsed by the amazing things about the car.

I agree and didn't mean to go off topic of this thread. However I just did read all 37 pages of the "model S Issues" thread and ugggggg......

I will keep watching this thread and hopefully attend the next meet, in my Volvo lol.