Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yes, yes, but what about grey leather?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I'm settled on the black exterior and CF trim.* Yet now I'm completely unable to decide on the interior color. Has anyone seen grey with the CF? I see lots of threads on black vs tan, but searching doesn't seem to reveal any detailed pictures of grey and CF in situ. If I don't do grey, I'll almost certainly do black.

[*] Well, unless red were available... man I'd take a red exterior with CF and a black interior in a second and wouldn't look back ever. Ever, do you hear me? EVER.

Haven't seen grey with the carbon fiber, but I have to say that the grey leather was completely unappealing to me in person.

That's my opinion, of course.

I just felt it was washed out and had no character. It clashed significantly with the tan fabric and the black leather elsewhere in the car.

The white is slick. The tan is really quite soft on the eyes and completely unlike the computer rendering on the website. The black is nice also, but slightly charcoal-colored.

I liked the red piping on the black. Personal preference of course as with anything I guess. I like the look of the grey as well.

What I like about the grey is the contrast with the black exterior and the black on the inside... at least in theory. I've never *seen* it. I'm also mildly concerned about the way the grey goes with the headliner, etc.