Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will Service Centers intall customer mods

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When my Model S is delivered I plan to stall electromagnetic sensors in the front and rear bumpers (see this thread: Found electromagnetic parking sensor system for front bumper) as well as a stealth radar detector and laser jammer. I've lined up a local shop to do the work, but I'm concerned (and the shop confirmed) that given that there will be no shop manual they'll have to wing it a bit. Does anyone know if the Service Centers will do this kind of work?

When my Model S is delivered I plan to stall electromagnetic sensors in the front and rear bumpers (see this thread: Found electromagnetic parking sensor system for front bumper) as well as a stealth radar detector and laser jammer. I've lined up a local shop to do the work, but I'm concerned (and the shop confirmed) that given that there will be no shop manual they'll have to wing it a bit. Does anyone know if the Service Centers will do this kind of work?

no, they will not.