Page 68 of 323 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

Model S5,651, Model X109
    Quote Originally Posted by teslasguy View Post
    Ok. I think the 3 1/2 year wait finally got to me! I've gotten so excited reading all the angst delivery stories on here I started getting some unnerving chest pains this morning and I am now doing this update from the emergency room. I'm currently hooked up to heart monitors, oxygen tubes, IV, nitro, getting X-rays and god knows what else. But they're still letting me have my IPhone so far so I can continue to read these posts and watch for notification that my Blue sleigh is on a truck headed for the east coast. Does the "deliver anywhere" promise extend to ERs! P1117 on level orange! :/)
    Holy crap, feel better soon! You're going to have to get better if you're going handle the excitement of actually getting a Model S!
    Model S Performance, VIN 02595. Blue, Tan, Matte Obeche. Best car I've ever driven.

Ok. I think the 3 1/2 year wait finally got to me! I've gotten so excited reading all the angst delivery stories on here I started getting some unnerving chest pains this morning and I am now doing this update from the emergency room. I'm currently hooked up to heart monitors, oxygen tubes, IV, nitro, getting X-rays and god knows what else. But they're still letting me have my IPhone so far so I can continue to read these posts and watch for notification that my Blue sleigh is on a truck headed for the east coast. Does the "deliver anywhere" promise extend to ERs! P1117 on level orange! :/)

P1117 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Take heart! (Sorry.) When you get your Model S, the angst subsides very quickly but is replaced by heart-stopping fun. Seriously, do take care of yourself. I wish you a speedy and successful exit from the hospital so that you can take delivery of your S when it is ready in a place more likely to make you smile.

Compulsively checking MyTelsa every 15 minutes has paid off. P2480 shows a red "Delivery" button...

Just got the "Delivery" button! Dec. 15th - Dec. 31st to Davidson NC!
    (P3853, VIN 3062) 85kW Dolphin Grey, Air Suspension, 19'' Wheels, Tech Package, Child Seats, Cargo Cover, No HPWC

Quote Originally Posted by ckessel View Post
    Compulsively checking MyTelsa every 15 minutes has paid off. P2480 shows a red "Delivery" button...
    I just checked and I also had the red "Delivery" button!

I completed the online delivery info, and now have a factory pickup window of 12/15-12/31!
    Blue P85 Model S (VIN#2817)

Blue 85kwh since 12/8/12

P1117 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Model X-rays...?

Jokes aside, hope you get well soon. This is where "it's just a car" comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ckessel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PureAmps View Post
    I just checked and I also had the red "Delivery" button!

I completed the online delivery info, and now have a factory pickup window of 12/15-12/31!
    Checked 'My Garage' found delivery button Dec 15-31 answered all questions!

EDIT: Now I have to figure out how to sell my car. And how I will get to work for a while.

Think with dispassion; Speak with equanimity; Act in calm.
    Moderator - Southeast, Future Cars, TMC Connect, Off Topic
    Do not use this material outside of Tesla Motors Club without attribution and permission.

Whoa, ElSupreme at P7701 has a delivery window for 2012??? Congratulations, man!!!!
    Model X P6028 / Model S P4996 - 85kWh, Sequoia Green, Pano Roof, 19" Wheels, Tan Leather, Obeche Gloss, Tech, Sound, Air Susp, Jump Seats, Shelf, Xpel Wrap, Twin Chargers and HPWC - Delivered and loving it!

P4821, just got the 12/15-12/31 window. Can' wait.

Seems like it is going to be a busy end of year at the Tesla Factory.

I have this vision in my head from a scene from Return of the Jedi. Except in this case, the rebels are played by the anti-EV/Tesla crowd and Elon plays the role of the Emperor.

"Now witness the capacity of this fully (robotically) armed and operational factory! Manufacture at will, Gilbert!"

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - Battle of Endor (part 4) - YouTube
    Blue P85 Model S (VIN#2817)

Thread Information