Page 127 of 323 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3229

Thread: Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

Quote Originally Posted by assap6 View Post
    P5608 VIN2592 was delivered on 12/31 in Seattle.

Grey performance, pano roof, 21" silver wheels, black leather, piano black interior, 27 miles on odometer & 176 miles of charge at delivery. No tech or sound packages. Due bill - parcel shelf & detail. The car arrived via direct ship in an ok but not pristine condition (minor dust / debris on the exterior and interior). The detail was added to the due bill by Tesla without my asking or even hinting that I would appreciate having it in exceptional condition!

The car is amazing, everything I hoped it would be and then some Thank you Tesla!!!
    Congrats on the delivery!!!! Enjoy it. Can't wait to get mine in about a week.
    P9935 - 85kWh Performance white/tan fully loaded w/ grey wheels
    G63 AMG, SL65 AMG, CLS550, GT-R, Challenger SRT8

P4996 with VIN 2547 is still sitting in NJ, where it arrived on Monday. It is hopefully being detailed and charged, though final delivery to me in PA hasn't even been scheduled yet. Two holidays and a winter storm apparently account for the fourteen-days-and-counting delivery duration since the Bill of Lading was issued on Dec 19th.

The UPS Autogistics folks were very helpful in finding the current location of the car, and will be calling me back with the shipper delivery info once that gets scheduled (hopefully today). Fortunately my DS was able to provide me with the Bill of Lading, which had the UPS Autogistics order and contact information (though they can find your car with the last six digits of the VIN).
    Model X P6028 / Model S P4996 - 85kWh, Sequoia Green, Pano Roof, 19" Wheels, Tan Leather, Obeche Gloss, Tech, Sound, Air Susp, Jump Seats, Shelf, Xpel Wrap, Twin Chargers and HPWC - Delivered and loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by JakeP View Post
    P4996 with VIN 2547 is still sitting in NJ, where it arrived on Monday. It is hopefully being detailed and charged, though final delivery to me in PA hasn't even been scheduled yet. Two holidays and a winter storm apparently account for the fourteen-days-and-counting delivery duration since the Bill of Lading was issued on Dec 19th.

The UPS Autogistics folks were very helpful in finding the current location of the car, and will be calling me back with the shipper delivery info once that gets scheduled (hopefully today). Fortunately my DS was able to provide me with the Bill of Lading, which had the UPS Autogistics order and contact information (though they can find your car with the last six digits of the VIN).
    I just spoke to my DS and my car is also sitting in NJ right now. I just want to drive up and go get it right now and test out the Supercharger in Deleware on the way home to Virginia! With that being said, my DS will be checking daily on the progress of the car and I let him know that as soon as the car is avaiable I will be avaiable for delivery.

This is getting really exciting!

Woohoo! Just got my delivery setup email! P#2,619 has a window of January 26th to February 9th in Indianapolis.

S85, grey, grey leather, lacewood, 19" wheels, sound studio, air suspension, parcel shelf

Banned
    was just told by my DS to forget the first delivery window of Dec 15-31.

my new delivery window is January 29 - February 12.

yay. now instead of being jazzed that I will get the car way sooner than my original "April-May" window, I'm sitting here bummed out that I'll get it a month after they first told me I would have it.

Tesla seriously needs to learn the most basic of sales and customer service mantras... UNDER-promise and OVER-deliver. it really seems like they intentionally do the opposite, creating needless frustration and dashed expectations. all completely avoidable! bizarre.

kinddog,
    I got the same from my PS although my DS seems to think my car is in the next batch of ViNs to be released.
    It is strange way to treat those that got thier finances in order so that the money was there for a Q4 delivery.
    4288 85KW Silver P85 21s Delivered 2/6/13. 14694 Red P85+ 7/20 delivery.
    White S85 1820 delivered 9/2/12 (accident damage 12/12). Replacement White/Tan S85 delivered 3/5/14
    Red P+ traded in for a temporary ICE while I await January delivery of a Red PD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
    kinddog,
    I got the same from my PS although my DS seems to think my car is in the next batch of ViNs to be delivered.
    It is strange way to treat those that got thier finances in order so that the money was there for a Q4 delivery.
    oh yeah... i took a day off of work in mid-december so that an electrician could wire up my garage. but i was out of paid days off, so i took it unpaid! adding a few hundred dollars onto an already expensive electrician. and for NO REASON whatsoever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KKlabunde View Post
    Woohoo! Just got my delivery setup email! P#2,619 has a window of January 26th to February 9th in Indianapolis.

S85, grey, grey leather, lacewood, 19" wheels, sound studio, air suspension, parcel shelf
    As did I but the sequence is weird! Chicago with same window ... but 85??

Quote Originally Posted by JakeP View Post

How did you get a hold of Autogistics? I can never get them to answer their phone. My car has been sitting in Detroit for two weeks.

I am going to stir the pot here but I just have to ask the retorical question -
    Do you think a car would be allowed to sit somewhere if Tesla could not (had not) book(ed) the revenue in Q4?
    4288 85KW Silver P85 21s Delivered 2/6/13. 14694 Red P85+ 7/20 delivery.
    White S85 1820 delivered 9/2/12 (accident damage 12/12). Replacement White/Tan S85 delivered 3/5/14
    Red P+ traded in for a temporary ICE while I await January delivery of a Red PD

Thread Information