Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Model S Canadian Deliveries

So what can we expect next and when? Is there anything that is preventing shipping the cars Monday? Can we get a firmed up delivery range and start the financing process?

Blog Entries
    Great news. Happy for you all.

Cdn Sig & Solar Supporter RichardC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeB View Post
    Hello everyone up north... Model S is now fully certified by Transport Canada

Just thought that might warm you up before the weekend!!!

GeorgeB
    Thanks George, what is the status of the ULC certification of the high power charger, and how much notice will we receive of the proposed delivery date?

Thanks again, Richard.

Blog Entries
    Once again, GeorgeB, thanks for the personal touch with us in the Great North, we stand on guard for thee!

Here is my interpretation: They really did have some last minute little issues with TC. Those are finally cleared. They did the smart thing and built and tested all the Signatures and parked them on the lot while waiting. They have been more focused on lining up the logistics than communicating with us, because, since TC was an uncontrollable dependency, they really did not know what to say. Now that TC is out of the way, they need to deliver all the CDN cars they possibly can, especially all the Sigs, to make their Q4 number, so...

Those with leasing or loan issues, 14-50 installs still to do, garage cleaning, whatever... I would get it all done ASAP. I suspect we will have virtually no notice-- just berserk, mad-happy, chaotic joy on the threshold of the holidays.

Name:  canadianflag.gif
Views: 360
Size:  36.5 KB
    Last edited by Vger; 2012-12-08 at 08:46 AM.
    "Constraints are gifts to creative people."Roadster 2.0 #905 | Model S Signature Performance #2001 | Model S 85D on order for Feb(?) deliveryPLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Great news! If I can get delivery next week I would be EXTREMELY happy, as there are a couple of events at the end of the week I'd love to show off the car at.

Quote Originally Posted by Vger View Post
    Now that TC is out of the way, they need to deliver all the CDN cars they possibly can, especially all the Sigs, to make their Q4 number, so... Those with leasing or loan issues
    Now if we can get a note about whether the Scotiabank 3.99% deal is real or not that would be helpful. An official delivery kick off email Monday would be nice to outline what to expect so we can get our ducks in a row. I'm sure not all Sig reservation holders are on here so they may have yet to learn about the winter tire package, financing, etc...

Items for Sale
    I'm heading in to the Toronto store tomorrow...If I run into Hans, I'll ask him if there is anything new he can tell us about the financing paperwork timelines...

Thanks again to George B for this most welcome news!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

As it looks like her car will be here for Christmas, I guess I'll have to start returning all of my wife's gifts I bought as a contingency...going to be a pile of work!

(sure hope she doesn't read this)
    Last edited by Jaff; 2012-12-08 at 06:50 PM.
    Member Southern Ontario Tesla Owners Club

Just wondering. What does TM do with all those cars in the parking lot? Are they plugged and if so how many chargers does that represent?

Good news though. still waiting for my config email, they stopped just before me P179

Blog Entries
    A number of people have reported receiving their cars with not a lot of charge on the battery. That is probably your answer!

Hopefully that will get sorted out as their production becomes more streamlined.
    "Constraints are gifts to creative people."Roadster 2.0 #905 | Model S Signature Performance #2001 | Model S 85D on order for Feb(?) deliveryPLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Quote Originally Posted by pbrulott View Post
    Just wondering. What does TM do with all those cars in the parking lot? Are they plugged and if so how many chargers does that represent?

Good news though. still waiting for my config email, they stopped just before me P179
    Probably just testing the new software upgrade with the energy saving sleep function. Trying to find out how long it takes to discharge the battery.

85 kWh Silver Tesla Model S, Panoramic Roof, 21" Silver Wheels, Int: Black Leather with (Gloss) Obeche Wood and CCI, Pkgs: Tech, Sound Studio, Air, Parcel Shelf, Twin Chargers

Thread Information