Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

60kwh performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like many people, myself included, are picking the 60kwh pack. While considering this today I was thinking that everything we have seen has been the larger pack. Every test drive, every independent review. Is anyone concerned the 60 might not meet the numbers they are providing (acceleration and range). Yes, I'm being paranoid.

I think MikeK at R 129 is our lowest 60 kWh (atleast on this forum); unless he gets batched way behind other Rs who are getting the 85, he should be getting his car sometime in November so, Tesla would have to publish the EPA ratings and other specs for the 60 in the next 3-4 weeks. I'm eagerly looking forward to them!

I think MikeK at R 129 is our lowest 60 kWh (atleast on this forum); unless he gets batched way behind other Rs who are getting the 85, he should be getting his car sometime in November so, Tesla would have to publish the EPA ratings and other specs for the 60 in the next 3-4 weeks. I'm eagerly looking forward to them!

I changed my configuration to 85kWh, actually. The Supercharger announcement made me decide that I wanted more range to make longer trips more effortless.