Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eco Dolomites 2012

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Translate the end please.
was it something like the teslas had enough range to return home, the volt and fisker could continue on gasoline, but everything else needed to be trailered back?

- - - Updated - - -

was it something like the teslas had enough range to return home, the volt and fisker could continue on gasoline, but everything else needed to be trailered back?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you can put it this way.or more detailed (my comments in brackets):

with the purchasable electric scooter you can drive home on your own wheels,
the same with the no longer (sigh!) purchasable Tesla Roadster, you only need some time for charging.
the conditionally purchasable Fisker Karma (120.000.- EUR price tag) and the 100 % workable and suitable for families Chevrolet Volt can do this without limits and range anxiety
The probably never purchasable models from other big car companies have to be picked up by the wrecking service ( does this word has enough negative touch ?)...

Some more comments from me :

The cameraman is an Opel Ampera driver:wink:
The Chevrolet Volt had burned 0,6 l gasoline because he tried to catch up with the Teslas:biggrin:
But I'm impressed how hard the Ampera/Chevrolet drivers try to not burn any gasoline (big thumb up for this):cool:

I'm already registered for the Eco Dolomites 2013:love:
Until then I'll watch the video with playing loud U2 :Beautiful day and Julia Othmer : Never Listen,
feverishly waiting like a drug addict for the moment, when our Tesla pack can hit the accelerator again:love::love: