Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fall Foliage trek in Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I met a few of you at the Natick opening, but for the rest, I've been a bit of a model s forum lurker though I did not notice the regional sections until a couple of days ago.

My girlfriend and I are looking to take a trip to see the foliage this weekend, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of a good path (leaving from Cambridge, MA) to take that would be within the Model S' range.

Many thanks!

Troy

I sketched out a trip last winter that would be fabulous -- I'm a little concerned about the distance, though, as the primary leg is 263 miles. Through mountains, but slow (6 hours for 263 miles), so should be feasible. It also relies on charging at the PSNH center in Manchester; since PSNH is a client of mine, I'm pretty sure I can pull it off, but I don't know what their attitude is to public charging.

In the alternative, once you get to Lincoln, stay on NH-112 over to US-5, in the Connecticut River Valley, and go south to VT-113 and to Thetford Center, where hcsharp lives (pin).