Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster #1077 has left the building!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cinergi

Sep 17, 2010
MA
TeslaRoadster1077ByeBye.JPG

Surreal. It's gone. 2 years. :scared:

I'll have to update my blog with how it's been the past 2 years. The blog's a little out of date :smile:

If I go to New York, I could probably go see it :smile:
I feel ... empty right now. I sold my Subaru and gave back the Roadster today.
I'm telling myself I just need to get through the next 10 days and then I'll be fine. At least it's the perfect time of year to do this (around here) -- when it's too cold to drive with the top off.

Go rent an exotic super car for the week. Then you'll have some fun and have something to compare against the Model S when it shows up.

Interesting idea... though I'm struggling with the $400 it'll cost me just for the cheapest car WITH my corporate discount at Hertz. (the costs of the Model S and the condo coming together all at the same time are ... rough)
You know anything about renting a super car? I've never looked at doing that. (I'm sure I can research it easily online)

Just think about your Roadster going to a new home. Your ride will bring the joy of a Tesla grin to another owner all over again.

And who knows, Tesla might pick from the return batch for an all new Superjoost conversion, new CF bits a 2.6 0-60 motor, Model S battery swap, suspension upgrade and new brakes. Joy, squared.

The next owner after that gets carbon fiber wheels, Transparent aluminum windshield and of course a Mr Fusion.

Just think about your Roadster going to a new home. Your ride will bring the joy of a Tesla grin to another owner all over again.

And who knows, Tesla might pick from the return batch for an all new Superjoost conversion, new CF bits a 2.6 0-60 motor, Model S battery swap, suspension upgrade and new brakes. Joy, squared.

The next owner after that gets carbon fiber wheels, Transparent aluminum windshield and of course a Mr Fusion.

Good point :smile: and maybe the new owner will post here. That would be interesting to say the least!

Oh My God.... the thought of not going downstairs and opening the garage door just to look at #992 scares me big time........ Just breath deeply, have a few 10% IPA's and chill. I drove an "S" in DC last wknd........ your pain will dissolve with delivery of your "S". Stay frosty Cinergi, your sacrifice WILL be rewarded!!

.....................although chicks DO like a roadster....................:rolleyes:

Oh My God.... the thought of not going downstairs and opening the garage door just to look at #992 scares me big time........ Just breath deeply, have a few 10% IPA's and chill. I drove an "S" in DC last wknd........ your pain will dissolve with delivery of your "S". Stay frosty Cinergi, your sacrifice WILL be rewarded!!

.....................although chicks DO like a roadster....................:rolleyes:

LOL
Yeah I hung out at the Natick store for a few hours to get my Tesla fix :smile: