Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door sills on EBay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow... I don't feel bad letting my one sill go for $35! I have forum member who claimed it.... if anyone does pick up sills, check under the sill on the edges. That's where the cracking will start. Secondly its VERY hard to remove these sills without cracking them, you have to pull them off from the rear 1st and slowly work the velcro loose moving forward or you'll risk cracking a good sill.

Wow... I don't feel bad letting my one sill go for $35! I have forum member who claimed it.... if anyone does pick up sills, check under the sill on the edges. That's where the cracking will start. Secondly its VERY hard to remove these sills without cracking them, you have to pull them off from the rear 1st and slowly work the velcro loose moving forward or you'll risk cracking a good sill.

Went on great, BTW. I put some foam tale over the bond joint that seemed to cause the cracking and the new sill fit right over it with no problems.

I can't believe I'm driving a car where major parts are held on with Velcro....