Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Signature discussion

At least I got a nice break from the 3rd -> 25th from checking my e-mail compulsively and refreshing the My Tesla page.

Although my F5 key is nearly worn out from pushing it several times a day this week.

I might have to stock up on a few extra keyboards if I can't finalize soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeB View Post
    Hello Canada!!! Just a quick note...

General Production reservation holders will also be hearing from us soon. General Production configurations for Canada are on track to start right around the end of the month.

GeorgeB
    2013 Tesla Model S P85: 12.417 @ 111.570 MPH

Performance 85kWh, custom 19" Forgestar c5fv wheels, white/black/CF, pano,sound,tech,twin chargers!

Quote Originally Posted by mnx View Post
    At least I got a nice break from the 3rd -> 25th from checking my e-mail compulsively and refreshing the My Tesla page. Although my F5 key is nearly worn out from pushing it several times a day this week. I might have to stock up on a few extra keyboards if I can't finalize soon.
    If you do have to replace it I recommend Filco keyboards with mechanical switches - much easier on the fingers. I suspect I'm not the only Signature holder checking their email on a very regular basis hoping for some news of delivery events now that US general production delivery has begun.

Ok. Got my VIN today. My guess was right: I'm VIN 2009 (for SS12).

A couple of tidbits that I haven't seen posted elsewhere:

1. The snow tires are being handled by the local service centers and put together there (they have the tires, rims and pressure sensors). Phone to put your name on the list of you want them (Toronto service: 905-678-1000). Tesla will store your summers for $150 or you can take them with you.
    2. The green license plate for Ontario will be done at the time of pickup (no vanity plates for the green plates).
    3. Tesla will also help with the paperwork for the Ontario rebate.

CDN Sig Vin 2114, X P362 Jgdixon's Avatar
    I was told by Martin that they will deduct the rebate from the bill of sale.
    This needs to be clarified as who knows how long it would take the government to send it.

CDN Sig Vin 2114, X P362 Jgdixon's Avatar
    I am VIN 2114. I was told most of the cars will be all finished soon and go out in a big batch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgdixon View Post
    I am VIN 2114. I was told most of the cars will be all finished soon and go out in a big batch.
    That agrees with what George Blankenship told me. They planned to build all of the Canadian Sigs and deliver them all in a two week period.
    Roadster #919, Model S #2006. Blog The Rules of Model S Road Tripping
    Moderator: Tesla Motors , Electric Vehicles, Media, Roadster,
    Canada, EVents and Off Topic sub-forums.

Just got mine 2101 (Res #146) no delivery date yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Jgdixon View Post
    I was told by Martin that they will deduct the rebate from the bill of sale.
    This needs to be clarified as who knows how long it would take the government to send it.
    Not sure how Ontario will be handled but I called MRNF (mistère des ressources naturelles et de la faune du Québec). They manage the Roulez électrique program that provides the $8K rebate in Qc and 50% of the charger installation at home. Tesla is not a partner at this point. They have the Roadster in their DB but not the TMS. I'll try to get to the right person at TM (I've heard , Martin, Hans, Eli,... maybe some body in this forum can help me by providing their coordinates) to know if we will get the rebate from at contract signature or if we have to ask for it post-sale (the lady there swore that within 4 weeks of the request we would get a reimbursment if the 4 documents required are provided). Now TM will have to collaborate either via partnering with MRNF like GM for the Volt, Nissan for the LEAf , ... or help us get the necessary paperwork filled.

PB

CDN P#40
    I informed Sarah a while back about these procedures for Quebec, and I assumed it has been done right since the Tesla Model S 2012 (sic) is listed in the admissible EV vehicules list here : Rabais Ã* l'achat ou Ã* la location - Véhicules admissibles - Pour les entreprises, municipalités et organismes

Check with Tesla in Toronto. I am pretty sure it has been taken care of...

Thread Information