So, I'm very (im)patiently waiting for Tesla to give me a call about my delivery window, but I noticed there are some Canadian Signatures that have not finalized yet. Do you think that these slow, err I mean, cautious and wise reservation holders are delaying our notifications? There is some debate as to whether the final factory order is secondarily set by your finalize date or by your original reservation sequence (the primary variable so far seems to be batching).
So, I'd like to know, who's not finalized yet, what you're waiting for (ie. more information, trying to convince your spouse that you're not crazy and irresponsible, etc.), and I'd like everyone to speculate as to what happens with all the Canadian Signature spots that were changed to general production after the pricing thing. Clearly they'll sell them to Americans so that there are more than 1000 down South, right? (couldn't resist, but still, a possible point).
Second area of discussion, will this slowing ramp-up seriously delay Canadian R's and P's? How will we all fit into the scheme of things? I would hope that Canadian R's would fit in right after US R's.
And finally, should we meet in Toronto (the apparent centre of the universe), BC (way out in left field), or Manitoba (the actual centre of Canada) for our first Model S event? (Yes, the Canadian Community thread has been dull for a while). If I save a week by picking up my car at the Toronto store, I vote TO, otherwise you all know where the most central region is So lovely in November...