Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elm Bank Auto Show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

doug

Administrator / Head Moderator
Administrator
I got sent this note. Just passing it on:

----------

I'm contacing you on behalf of the Elm Bank Auto Show, which is now the premier auto show in New England. This was our 10th year and the show drew over 650 cars from all over the USA. It is held at the Elm Bank Estate in Wellesley, MA on 36 acres of picturesque gardens and lawns. We would like to invite owners of Tesla vehicles as well as the manufacturer to display at our show which will be held on June 23, 2013. Please let us know if we can count on your participation, thank you.

Louis W Mian, Jr
[email protected]

I got sent this note. Just passing it on:

----------

I'm contacing you on behalf of the Elm Bank Auto Show, which is now the premier auto show in New England. This was our 10th year and the show drew over 650 cars from all over the USA. It is held at the Elm Bank Estate in Wellesley, MA on 36 acres of picturesque gardens and lawns. We would like to invite owners of Tesla vehicles as well as the manufacturer to display at our show which will be held on June 23, 2013. Please let us know if we can count on your participation, thank you.

Louis W Mian, Jr
[email protected]

This is very close to my house, I'll contact Louis.

/Ed

Re: Elm Bank show

Here's the info I received. Obviously before comitting I want to a.) get the car b.) check with the spouse
Seeing that this is a few miles from my house, I'd really like to attend!

/Ed

Attachments

• 2013 flyer.pdf
    489.8 KB · Views: 127
  • concours invite.pdf
    436.3 KB · Views: 136
EdA; Are the Tesla people in Natick not allowed to bring out a car(s) for this function?

In general the show is for antique and "special" cars. We were contacted because they wanted electric cars represented.
I don't think that this is a car show like the "2013 LA Auto Show" where manufacturers represent their new models. I don't
think they want to turn this event into that.

"We would like to welcome you to the Elm Bank Estate
Antique, Classic & Custom Auto Show now in its 11th
year. Over 650 vehicles were displayed at our tenth
year anniversary this summer."

The Tesla will be their car from the future :)

Amie I wish we could go, but we'll be out of town that weekend.

This was a great day! I think I was there from 8am until 4pm. Talked myself hoarse.
Great seeing/displaying with Bhuwan and seeing Jeff. Sorry i didn't stop by and see your truck.
Bhuwan's cousin will be posting pictures soon hopefully.

The few brochures I had went very quickly, forgot to stop by the mall and replenish my supply.

I have some brochures from other events which I may try and fit in...family permitting.

- - - Updated - - -

EdA; Are the Tesla people in Natick not allowed to bring out a car(s) for this function?

I didn't walk the entire show as I opted to stay with my car as much as possible. I did see a display from a local Toyota dealer
so (given some kind of entry free or whatever) I'm sure Tesla could have displayed there. I'll mention it to the store manager
next time I'm there (probably this week). Very convenient that it is 5 minutes away.