Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Sigs sold out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I logged into My Tesla this morning, and the "upgrade" button is gone. I'm guessing this means that Canadian sigs are sold out?

I also noticed that last night after the supercharger event. It could also mean that they had a time limit for upgrading to a sig that they wanted to respect before they started to send out the finalize emails for the Canadian Ps.

which means that they can now start finalizing the Canadian Ps ... any day now ... ::he said patiently refreshing his mytesla page::

By all reports the US P finalization has been paused. With the production target for Q4 now at 3000 things may not start back up for a while, unfortunately.

Of course us Canadian Sig holders are impatiently waiting for our delivery window emails!

By all reports the US P finalization has been paused. With the production target for Q4 now at 3000 things may not start back up for a while, unfortunately.

Of course us Canadian Sig holders are impatiently waiting for our delivery window emails!

Of course they were paused ... they are politely waiting for us to have our turn next. :rolleyes:

but seriously, with a delay of four months from finalize emails to delivery, u can't imagine it will be more than a few weeks until they get restarted. unless they really have a supply issue that is backlogged by more than a few weeks.

That went quick. I got my number last week CDN S 163 last week (was S 67 but opted out once before); I wonder if they also just cut off the Signature count?

Repeating:

We know of at least S 167 from the World Map of Model S Reservation Holders

We also know of at least SSL 23 because a friend of mine has it. Everyone keeps forgetting the SSL list!

167 + 23 = 190. That leaves just 10 unaccounted for.

Hans says they sold out.

I think it's pretty clear, they really did sell out.

From Buy or Reserve a Tesla | Tesla Motors

Skärmavbild 2012-09-25 kl. 19.38.43.png